Author Topic: Fifteen Months.....Getting There  (Read 556 times)

[Buddie]

Fifteen Months.....Getting There
« on: June 14, 2021, 11:01:19 am »
Another month down in my journey post withdrawal from Valium.....fifteen months total :thumbsup:   How many more to go, I do not know, but I am hoping for “less is best.”  My main symptom of head pain and burning is still taking center stage, but does tamper down when in a nice window.  And, I do get windows, but the waves seem a bit stronger in their intensity, and seem to be in direct correlation to my diet, i.e., just had Peruvian chicken two days ago, and I definitely feel a surge of head pain and GI upset.  I have noticed that the further out I get my food sensitivities are more pronounced.  Seems crazy, but every time I have had cumin in a meal, I feel ill.  So, no more spicy dishes for a while, and more thought and planning in my dietary choices.

Onward in a vertical trajectory, please!!!!

GG
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Fifteen Months.....Getting There
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2021, 11:23:31 am »
Congratulations Garden!  What an accomplishment.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2021, 11:29:11 am »
PP/GG!  :smitten:

Congratulations, I can relate to so much of what you said at the time frame you are in, hang tight it gets better!

Love, light & healing to you

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2021, 09:30:29 am »
Congratulations Garden.

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2021, 01:06:06 pm »
We are getting there, GG, one step at a time.  Sending you love and healing light!   :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2021, 03:24:48 pm »
To each of you, yes, we are getting there, one tiny step at a time!  Healing is happening through our pain and frustration and we are blessed to have each other along the way :thumbsup :smitten:

Hugs and then some!!!

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2021, 09:16:39 pm »
Hoping for much healing for you!

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2021, 10:33:36 pm »
It’s coming GG x hang in there xx 😘

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2021, 10:40:33 pm »
We are getting there yes GG!  Have you ever tried going really clean with your food for a while, such as eating only simply prepared quality meat, plain potatoes, rice, veggies?  All minimally prepared with a little sea salt and olive oil?  I also stay away from gluten.  I can't tell you why this is helpful, but it seems to help me.  I've gradually added more back into my diet but sticking with "clean" food, mostly plant based, etc.  I swear this has helped me make progress.

Every month forward is a month closer to the end of this hellish experience  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2021, 04:31:16 pm »
Way to go GG! I'm cheering you on to more healing.  :thumbsup: