Has anyone has horrendous crossover symptoms to V that got better?

[Su...]

Hi all,

I did a 4 week crossover from A to V (3mg). The first 3 crossover weeks went pretty smooth and i was so grateful for the V however since my final switch 5 days ago and no more A in my system I feel like Acute sxs (high anxiety, palpitations, nausea, tired but wired). It's SO bad. I don't understand how this could happen. Now I'm wondering if I should have done it over 6 weeks but I cannot go back in time.

Just wondering if this will get better?

Has anyone seen this happen? I'm so scared about what I've done. I just couldn't taper the A anymore. I really want to survive this.

• 6 months later...
Switching from 1mg ativan to valium really sent me into phyco mode because I thought the mg equivalency was the same. I took 2.5 valium and 14 hrs later was losing it. I had 2mg ativan left and hubby said take it. I took it and 20 mins later was normal. I researched and realized I sould have takeb 15 or 20mg valium to kick start and also take a little ativan according to ashtons method. 3 days later on 10mg valium only and I was okay... went shopping so I must have been fine haha. For me it took the appropriate dose and also took a few days do get into my blood.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I did a 4 week crossover from A to V (3mg). The first 3 crossover weeks went pretty smooth and i was so grateful for the V however since my final switch 5 days ago and no more A in my system I feel like Acute sxs (high anxiety, palpitations, nausea, tired but wired). It's SO bad. I don't understand how this could happen. Now I'm wondering if I should have done it over 6 weeks but I cannot go back in time.

Just wondering if this will get better?

Has anyone seen this happen? I'm so scared about what I've done. I just couldn't taper the A anymore. I really want to survive this.

I wonder if the conversion was done right?

How man V for how many A?