1 year 3 months off today

[Be...]

Wow wow wow.

Life is really an interesting journey...

If anyone would tell me I could finish 15 months,I would've laughed them off.Couldn't imagine I'm about to hit 1 year and a half off the poison.

To be honest I am doing a million bucks better than I started off.

Keep the faith everyone.

Bexlan

God I wish I'd realized what I was doing and tapered!! Glad you're doing well Bex, looking forward to that success story

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :smitten: Thanks and happy to see you improving!

PG

What are your remaining symptoms.?PG.I see you are about 3 years off right.

God I wish I'd realized what I was doing and tapered!! Glad you're doing well Bex, looking forward to that success story

Having a mare.Massive healing awaiting.It doesn’t matter how you went off.

Amazing Bexlan! What are your remaining symptoms? Will we get a success story soon? I hope so!

Flutter I guess the only symptom I recognise is that I am still sensitive to a few things.

Bexlan, wonderful! I bet that will clear up in no time! Can’t wait to read your success story!

Thank you Flutter.I will surely write one.

PG

Yes I am 41 months off and my CNS is still fragile, but not as much as before. Right now I am dealing with tachycardia, mild internal tremors, fatigue and exercise intolerance.

PG

• 2 weeks later...
Very glad to hear you are doing so well, Bexlan!  Thank you for sharing this good news and may your final stretch of healing be over and done soon so you can post that success story!  This is most definitely one heck of a journey.

Sorry about the mis calculation.The ticker confused me since it doesn't show in years.

It is actually 1 year and 3 months off...

Bexlan,

So good to hear that you are doing well! You always encourage me. I just finished 13 months. Hoping to soon see something really positive for myself too. Thank you for posting your positivity is great! How were you doing at 13 months out?

LiveLife

Bex you said it so well. It's definitely one hell of a journey but you know what? You're one hell of a warrior for taking it on! Keep staying strong in your journey. Hugs

Bexlan,

So good to hear that you are doing well! You always encourage me. I just finished 13 months. Hoping to soon see something really positive for myself too. Thank you for posting your positivity is great! How were you doing at 13 months out?

LiveLife

13 months out I was so busy with work and life.I had gastritis still as the major symptom.

PG

Yes I am 41 months off and my CNS is still fragile, but not as much as before. Right now I am dealing with tachycardia, mild internal tremors, fatigue and exercise intolerance.

PG

Preacher how do I get the ticker that shows benzo free timeline in years.Mine keeps showing in months.

Bex you said it so well. It's definitely one hell of a journey but you know what? You're one hell of a warrior for taking it on! Keep staying strong in your journey. Hugs

Thank you lady Den.I guess there is a hidden warrior in all of us.It's situations that bring em out.

Very glad to hear you are doing so well, Bexlan!  Thank you for sharing this good news and may your final stretch of healing be over and done soon so you can post that success story!  This is most definitely one heck of a journey.

Amen Sunshine.I wish the same too.Keep shining.