Lovely going backwards again.

[Ki...]

Was able to go into stores and not feel so on edge, guess what back to being agoraphobic. I go into the store and my body gets tense... this is f***in ridiculous. If only I didn’t try delta 8 this could of all been avoided. I hate messing up my steady progress. Like when will this change, I’m exhausted. Slowly inching my way to the year mark.

Was able to go into stores and not feel so on edge, guess what back to being agoraphobic. I go into the store and my body gets tense... this is f***in ridiculous. If only I didn’t try delta 8 this could of all been avoided. I hate messing up my steady progress. Like when will this change, I’m exhausted. Slowly inching my way to the year mark.

It is sweet to see you venting after 7 months off. What you experience is totally normal and it would be better if you were just little bit more uhm... kind to yourself. I know being sarcastic helps from time to time but I miss empathy with yourself in your post. You tried delta whatever ok so what? Do you blame yourself for trying new things? Thats the way we learn and while learning we get better. And it is normal that manage get the next step only to fall back a little bit. Like in sports. As long as you dont stop and try again everything is fine. I always tell people to celebrate more and so I tell you. Celebrate each time you made it outside the house - no matter how you felt about it. Thats how you build new structures in the brain.

kill,

I'm sorry you are suffering the agoraphobia but it's likely only temporary. Congrats on your long time success being off benzo's and I know your symptoms will slowly improve. Hang in there and things will get better.

I hope you have the best Saturday that you can have.

HM

It's probably only a little setback from the THC and will pass. There's no point in beating yourself up about it, what's done is done now. Someone told me that setbacks are inevitable, and it's so true, try to accept it and move forward. You will be going to the store again soon enough.

I'm sure you'll pull through this soon. You definitely can't beat yourself up, you were only trying to help yourself feel better. I'm done things I've definitely regretted wish I could go back and change them. For example, I did something as simple as eating wonton soup and it threw me into a terrible wave unable to breathe with all kinds of symptoms today. We have to let it go. Of course it's not easy. All of us have done that at one time or another. This too shall pass.

LiveLife

I too am bad at beating myself up after setbacks ....but we do need to show ourselves some grace. You were trying o find relief.

As for stores, my "thing" was not people..I would get overwhelmed by all the stuff - like in big stores. It was hard for so long. It's definitely gotten better.

Go to stores during their quieter hours..its a better way to ease into a little exposure therapy.

And I try to shop at smaller stores.

And for the love of everything good its best to avoid stores with loud music. I remember trying to do mall shopping with my daughter. Those "teen" stores with their very loud music was way too much to handle back then:)

[67...]
I’ve had so many set backs and hate them so much, but you do get past them. Hang in there. I’m inching past one right now myself.

Hi Kill,

I hope you're feeling better today. I know you're going through a rough patch. Have a great Sunday.

HM

try to distract as much as you can, allow yourself an extra cookie or something special and be kind to yourself - every storm has an end!