Slammed by Fatigue

[pr...]

I used a Cpap last night for the first time and was only able to stay on it an hour. Today which is my birthday I had a friend drive me to a neighborhood where the less fortunate live and I passed out birthday gifts to them. I get home and now I am slammed by fatigue for no reason.

Could one hour on a Cpap do this? My NP still have not given me the results of the at home sleep test. This is suppose to be part two called a titration test. If it makes me feel like this, how on earth will I be able to use it for 3 nights.

Anybody suffer from severe fatigue this far out or any time? The last time I felt this tired was 7 months ago and they found nothing at the ER. It took about a little over a week to get better.

Thanks

PG

[90...]
Happy birthday! I am not far out like you, so cannot comment on the timeline. However, I have been hit with severe fatigue both before and during this journey. For me, it is usually related to my adrenals. After this mess, our adrenals do not respond to stress like they used to. As a result, we have periods where it is not quite enough to meet our needs in higher stress.

Happy birthday! I am not far out like you, so cannot comment on the timeline. However, I have been hit with severe fatigue both before and during this journey. For me, it is usually related to my adrenals. After this mess, our adrenals do not respond to stress like they used to. As a result, we have periods where it is not quite enough to meet our needs in higher stress.

Wow! Flutter I believe you may be correct because I have been doing a lot of teaching, preaching, visiting the sick and praying for them lately. I have been so busy that I completely forgot that I am still under Dr. Michael Lam to try getting my adrenals healthy again. I for got because when I started to get better about 4 months ago we went from once a week meeting to every 6 weeks. I was feeling so good that I got slack on my program. I have a telephone meeting with him next Friday.

Thanks Flutter! How easy we forget when we start to feel a little better.

PG :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I would agree that it's adrenals. I think all of us on benzo buddies need help with our adrenals. We all have to keep that in mind. I have adrenal fatigue right now that I'm working with and I have bouts of severe fatigue off and on. Sounds like you've definitely been overdoing it. Take care of! Good healing to you

LiveLife

I would agree that it's adrenals. I think all of us on benzo buddies need help with our adrenals. We all have to keep that in mind. I have adrenal fatigue right now that I'm working with and I have bouts of severe fatigue off and on. Sounds like you've definitely been overdoing it. Take care of! Good healing to you

LiveLife

Thank You LiveLife! I have to get back to my plan and take it slow a while longer.

PG

A very Happy Birthday to you, preacher girl, and thank you for gifting others on your special day!  In spite of your fatigue and BWD symptoms, you chose to think of others! 

Bless you and hugs,

GG/PP