I feel weird ...

[De...]

I just did a cut from 6.5mg diazepam to 6mg and also changed from shaving 5mg pills over to (3) 2mg pills m/day.

My eyes feel like there’s so much water behind them...I’m not congested. It’s so strange. I want to like push on my eyeballs and release all of the water that feels like it’s there. It’s weird too because my body is associating it with the feeling like I’m going to cry, but I’m not sad or feeling down at all (just concerned about this feeling). I also am SO foggy. Looking at my computer feels completely draining to my eyes and brain.

Can anyone relate? Did you get through it? It’s freaking me out.

Thanks...

This seems to be par for the course. The cuts are hard on the system to adjust. I stayed at 7.5 mg of Valium for 9 months. I looked a my notes today. Next, I made a move to 5 mg. then 3.75 mg… back to 5 mg. ( I was a frantic mess in my notes. I went from 3.75 mg. to 2 mg. for 78 days and currently at 1 mg of Valium for 44 days. I currently have an NP that guided me to 1 mg.

I have just been doing cuts with “cutter” which I know is crude.

( I’m not recommending anything ) other than illustrating that it is a tough ride and many weird side effects… all withdrawal related. I am doing the best I have so far, and this took 2 1/2 years at a start of 30 mg equivalent of Ativan to Valium c/o. Also removing multiple nasty drugs. Don’t know how I’ve done it. Keep going when you can. Good Luck.

HopeFull01

That schedule sounds like it would be too hard for me!!! I’m only cutting .5mg every 14 days. I’ve made it from 15 down to 6...hoping I will adjust and can keep on with this!

Thank you for the response - wishing you well!!!