My brain creates echo from speech on TV

[af...]

[af...]

I am soon 43 months off. For a few weeks my brain has gone mute. No inner monolouge. It repeat music but very far away soft sound and when reading same its like it is from distance. Hard to explain. Today I was watching TV and I started to notice all I heard on TV my brain repeat. It comes instant. Wtf! New sx. Gaaaah. Is this DR/DP? Or am I going totally insane for real. Google echo in heas it says I have dementia or stroke or schizofrenia.

Plz anyone else?

Hi sundance,

Wow, what a weird sensation!

I would just wait for a few weeks to see wether it's going to leave again. In Benzo WD nothing is too crazy and anything is  possible!

Don't use Google is what I had to tell myself...

Hope you feel better soon!

Stay strong!

Trochsetter

I am soon 43 months off. For a few weeks my brain has gone mute. No inner monolouge. It repeat music but very far away soft sound and when reading same its like it is from distance. Hard to explain. Today I was watching TV and I started to notice all I heard on TV my brain repeat. It comes instant. Wtf! New sx. Gaaaah. Is this DR/DP? Or am I going totally insane for real. Google echo in heas it says I have dementia or stroke or schizofrenia.

Plz anyone else?

I notice when you are in a brain fog(empty thinking) , external sound may pop up in the Mind faster. Like instrusive music or speech. That is your mind is like empty. Hope that makes sense.

[af...]

Plz anyone else?

I notice when you are in a brain fog(empty thinking) , external sound may pop up in the Mind faster. Like instrusive music or speech. That is your mind is like empty. Hope that makes sense.

I thought this too like the brain need it to be buzy. Not blank/empt. I cant visualize either. Its "black"

[af...]

Hi sundance,

Wow, what a weird sensation!

I would just wait for a few weeks to see wether it's going to leave again. In Benzo WD nothing is too crazy and anything is  possible!

Don't use Google is what I had to tell myself...

Hope you feel better soon!

Stay strong!

Trochsetter

I guess google is my worst enemy or I am. I know its crazy.

Plz anyone else?

I thought this too like the brain need it to be buzy. Not blank/empt. I cant visualize either. Its "black"

I dont think so there anything we can do for the 'emptiness'. Just need preoccupy our time by doing some activity.

It can be empty or instrusive with memories or music. Whatever state we need to focus on the task on hand.

I am having trouble with visualizing too.

[af...]

Plz anyone else?

I dont think so there anything we can do for the 'emptiness'. Just need preoccupy our time by doing some activity.

It can be empty or instrusive with memories or music. Whatever state we need to focus on the task on hand.

I am having trouble with visualizing too.

It strange bc this blank mind started after a day with CRAZY tracing thoughts and over thinking and ocd pretty bad. In some way it is nice to have a pause when it is silence. I have had blank mind before but this echo after what ppl say on TV  is disturbing.

Just search the site for repetitive words or instrusive thoughts. Normally happens when your mind is blank and whatever you read or listen repeats itself in a loop. Your mind becomes a radio.  :o

[af...]

Just search the site for repetitive words or instrusive thoughts. Normally happens when your mind is blank and whatever you read or listen repeats itself in a loop. Your mind becomes a radio.  :o

Its all so weird.... :crazy:

• 10 months later...

Plz anyone else?

Hi, i just wondere if your visualization got better? I struggle with blank mind and loss of visualization!

Is it still bothering you? Because this was posted June 11 2021.

Anyway,  Lucille Ball claimed she could pick up a local AM radio station in Las Angeles through Dental fillings .

Music60