Terrible stomach issues since FEB 27th

[c5...]

[c5...]
For some reason i feel fine most of the day then at night i feel dizzy, alot of burping and trapped air. I'm starting to think i have stomach cancer or something. I had  an H pylori test back in march that came back negative. I'm literally down to only eating one thing everyday. I'm 28 months since my last dose cold turkey. took 0.5mg clonazepam  for 5 years then jumped off at 0.25mg. Its so hard to keep living like this. I thought it was food poisoning but now almost 5 months later of this not going away I'm not so sure. anyone else out there having the same issues?? i felt healed from July 2020 until Feb 27Th 2021. I dont know what to do.

For some reason i feel fine most of the day then at night i feel dizzy, alot of burping and trapped air. I'm starting to think i have stomach cancer or something. I had  an H pylori test back in march that came back negative. I'm literally down to only eating one thing everyday. I'm 28 months since my last dose cold turkey. took 0.5mg clonazepam  for 5 years then jumped off at 0.25mg. Its so hard to keep living like this. I thought it was food poisoning but now almost 5 months later of this not going away I'm not so sure. anyone else out there having the same issues?? i felt healed from July 2020 until Feb 27Th 2021. I dont know what to do.

I just posted a similar question! I'm new to the post-taper forum. I didn't have the same issues as you, but killer bloating really hit a new high. Some small gas issues, but not too bad. Nausea has found its way here, as well. I'm mega-bloated and miserable, but super hungry too. As I said in my other post, I went ahead not too long ago and had a colonoscopy and upper endoscopy even though I had a gut feeling (no pun) that it was all taper-related. All was good. I eat very sparingly throughout the day and that seems to help some. I also tried digestive enzymes, probiotics, and peppermint capsules after lots of research. I can't say that any of that helps directly, but maybe it helps overall. I'm not sure. It's all pretty tame, so maybe you could try it too. 24 months is one heck of a long time! Follow your heart and you'll end up where you want to be :)