I believe I’m fully healed...

[Re...]

I went through things ive never even seen posted here before. If I mustered up the emotional and mental energy to tell my complete story (from start to now), would anyone want to hear/read it? It would be a long post, but I feel it could have some really unique feedback and helpful insights.

I know there’s a success story section, but just wanted to check first.

Yes.  There are some short-timers on here who would appreciate another fellow short-timer success story. 

And, congratulations! 

Thanks. It will be a very long post. I had some things I did/felt that I haven’t ever seen posted or mentioned in here.

I didn’t want to even say “healed” as I’m scared to jinx it.

[e6...]
I felt healed for like 6 months just keep in mind symptoms can return but you are still healing. preparing yourself mentally is the most important part of healing. If you start having waves dont get discouraged you will fully heal

I will do my best to have it posted in the coming weeks and I’ll link it here so you guys don’t miss it.

Is it safe to be as descriptive as possible? I’m going to mention things I’ve never seen mentioned on here before.

Thanks.

I will definitely try to start it this week. To be honest I haven’t really thought about it since it happened, kind of like a nightmare/bad dream but it actually happened. Might as well have been a nightmare/dream as nobody actually believes me when I explain it.

I will try to include every single detail...

It will be helpful for me to organize my thoughts. I’ll probably just type it on my phone in notes a little each night and then try to post it this month. One part of me is a little nervous as some of the things I’ll mention I’d never want associated with me personally, but I will trust the level of anonymous. The post will probably be more about what happened than a success story, but the different stages...any some of the VERY odd things I did during this process.

I’ll post it here (link to success story when I do)...

Thanks!

I will definitely try to start it this week. To be honest I haven’t really thought about it since it happened, kind of like a nightmare/bad dream but it actually happened. Might as well have been a nightmare/dream as nobody actually believes me when I explain it.

I will try to include every single detail...

It will be helpful for me to organize my thoughts. I’ll probably just type it on my phone in notes a little each night and then try to post it this month. One part of me is a little nervous as some of the things I’ll mention I’d never want associated with me personally, but I will trust the level of anonymous. The post will probably be more about what happened than a success story, but the different stages...any some of the VERY odd things I did during this process.

I’ll post it here (link to success story when I do)...

Thanks!

Way cool Retro! Looking forward to reading about your experience. Thanks!