Help! The whole left side of my body is tingling.

[Li...]

Has anyone had this tingling sensation? I've had a lot of pain in the left side of my body and I've been used to that. I would get a little tingling in my hand sometimes, but the whole left side of my body is tingling and it's really scary.  I also have some nausea it might be from the stress. Anyone? Could this have something to do with healing? I'm just so confused, and terrified.

LiveLife

My right side was tingling and numb during my withdrawals. My right shoulder was really bad for quite a while. You need to avoid stress at all costs.

I get tingling and twitches in different places and especially if I get stressed or push myself too hard. Even though I know it is harmless, it still bothers me when it pops up. These symptoms are crazy to say the least.

Stay Strong!!

PG

Thank you all.  Do you think it's part of the healing of the nervous system? Or just a really annoying symptom?

LiveLife

Ok so many of my symptoms are one sided. But I've had tingling, fire burning feeling, random shooting pains, and another feeling of like a liquid icy cold menthol running through me or parts of me.

The one sided thing is very common. :smitten:

Thank you all.  Do you think it's part of the healing of the nervous system? Or just a really annoying symptom?

LiveLife

it's both, all symptoms are a sign that our nervous systems are healing.