Symptoms I have @6months and 3 weeks post jump (newbie trigger warning)

[Fo...]

Rest assured to any newbs that might read this…you probably haven’t been dealt the life long deception  I have had. (see my signature)

Benzo free since Nov 15 2020, I had a somewhat partial window from late March into early April, since them its been a wave.  Here are my symptoms currently at 6month 3weeks off, some wax and wayne most are constant:

-conscience and personality changes every day or 2 days,

-Depersonalization/Derealization w/vision blur, (mostly constant)

- Cognitive Fog, feeling out of it (constant)

- morphing head pressure (constant)

- pins and needles (usually not often)

-Tinnitus (constant)

-occasional sleep paralysis

-food sensitivity is back (not often)

-depression again (somewhat common)

-no executive function (mostly constant)

-no desires or feeling emotion or life (mostly constant)

-eye floaters and real flashes of light in my eyes (mostly constant)

-negative thoughts (every day)

-akethisia (in and out)

Probably missing some, my awareness is horrible

Really wondering about the one week flumazenil IV therapy to see if it could reset my receptors as it has with others buddies…

Mind you I also got off of Effexor over a 4 month period last summer, more than likely in double protracted/PAWS withdrawal.

[84...]

I had awful symptoms at this time too but never had windows except a few hours at night (never a few days, not ever!), even though I was a short-term user (but went CT and had horrid interdose). So, this seems pretty on par.

I would love to do IV flumazenil, I think it's a great idea. I currently do nightly sublingual lozenges and topical lotion (compounded and prescribed by my doctor). He agreed based on the studies for narcolepsy. I do think it has helped as I suspect flumazenil is best done chronically (a subQ pump would be best). I wish it cured me though - here's hoping a big breakthrough in healing comes!

I went to Virginia last year when I was about two and a half months from my cold turkey. I had a myriad of symptoms and was completely miserable. I did the flumazenil treatment subcutaneous, and for me it was miraculous. I started feeling pretty good in the first week of treatment and then even when I got home I continued to improve, I was using flumazenil cream. By the third week I was doing quite well with the exception of my sleep being sketchy. I didn't know anything about benzo buddies or all the things that I know now so the doctor recommended me to take some amitriptyline and I trusted him so I did. Biggest mistake I could have made. It threw me back into withdrawal and I never recovered from that. But, I have a lot of confidence in flumazenil. I think whatever the amitriptyline did had an effect on my nervous system because I learned afterward that amitriptyline affects similar Pathways as Xanax I think it just did some damage to the nervous system that needed to be repaired. I still regret taking that med because I can't tell you how good I was feeling it was almost like back to normal. I was able to drink alcohol, eat sugar go into stores that had terribly bright lights, hear loud music none of it bothered me after that treatment.  I get upset about this almost on a daily basis. If I could just go back in time.

LiveLife