Day 5

[Ki...]

Day 5 of my set back still don’t feel normal when will this wave I induced come to a end. I’m tired of going backwards it feels almost like it did in the first months. I’m just waiting for it to end

I don't know the details of your set back but I wanted to say I'm on your team and like fluffer said; It will get better. You have a window coming soon :)

HM

We all seem to have setbacks and/or waves, but they eventually fade away and become less frequent!  My windows have gotten longer and my waves shorter, and this will happen for you, too! 

GG

Hi there, I’m sorry you’re in a wave, it’s a horrible feeling. I’ve been there many times. In the first year my waves tended to last anywhere from a week to a month. It will lift on its own accord, these symptoms are your nervous system healing. I always found after a bad wave I’d always feel that little bit better, I’d sometimes wake up after a horrible wave to find myself in a lovely window. It was so strange it would literally happen overnight, like I’d go from feeling like death to feeling great. Hold on, this is a normal part of the journey, it gets so much better down the line. I’m able to work, exercise vigorously, go out, and just be normal now, and I went through a nightmarish withdrawal. You’re healing, it’ll happen