Author Topic: Mutiple Tapers/long haulers/high dosages  (Read 11416 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Mutiple Tapers/long haulers/high dosages
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2021, 12:31:30 am »
I took dose 3 (final dose) back to 2.75. Not a paradox, but def in wd. 2 hours in I started doing a 1 hour hard yoga. Then I made dinner for my man. Then a breathing yoga. Then very loud dancing and music. Then a short hard yoga (my body is screaming at me) Just now stopped. I have been in motion for a solid 2 hours.

Using everything in my tool box except going out.

I have spent so much time just sitting, and it doesn't work. Time for active Grandma to get on it.

Happy Birthday again, I am pleased it wasn't a bad day per PTSD, and you seem calm and ok. Glitches totally expected, but you did good girlfriend in taking as much control of where your head was at as you could. Commendable. Put a big plus sign in the accomplishment box.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2021, 03:10:01 am »
I took dose 3 (final dose) back to 2.75. Not a paradox, but def in wd. 2 hours in I started doing a 1 hour hard yoga. Then I made dinner for my man. Then a breathing yoga. Then very loud dancing and music. Then a short hard yoga (my body is screaming at me) Just now stopped. I have been in motion for a solid 2 hours.

Using everything in my tool box except going out.

I have spent so much time just sitting, and it doesn't work. Time for active Grandma to get on it.

Happy Birthday again, I am pleased it wasn't a bad day per PTSD, and you seem calm and ok. Glitches totally expected, but you did good girlfriend in taking as much control of where your head was at as you could. Commendable. Put a big plus sign in the accomplishment box.

Hi [...],
I hope all the yoga and movement help you!!  I am glad you did not paradox with your 3rd dose.  Hopefully the WD will get better too.

I agree that sitting does not cut it.  I do the best I can with the arthritis I have.  Some days are easier than others.  I applaud you for doing what you do!

Thank you again!! I am very happy it was not a bad day.  I was glad I was able to get through today without letting things get to me too much!  Yes it was a big accomplishment!  I appreciate all your love and support - it helped to make this a much better time for me.  I will always remember how you shared what you did with me and how much love you have sent my way!

There were a couple glitches but I made it through them ok. 

Take care and I hope tomorrow is a better day for you! :smitten:

Love you!  [...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2021, 04:20:26 pm »
Hello,
I want to thank [...], Mary, Debbie, Laurie, [...] and EnzoIt for the birthday wishes, encouragement, support and love shown to me yesterday and the last couple days before that as I was dealing with a very hard and emotional time.  It helped me more than you could possibly know and I am so appreciative that you all were there for me!  You all made this time a lot easier to get through and I actually had a better birthday than I have had in a long time.  Thank you!

I am still dealing with some off balance and stomach issues but I know they will get better with the past few days behind me, for another year!

I just wanted you all to know how much I appreciate you and love you and it was nice to know how much you care!  It amazes me that people that I have never met care more about me than my family and other so called friends did as I went through this time.  I will never forget how you rallied around me and helped me!

Love and hugs and prayers,
[...]  :smitten: :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2021, 04:31:40 pm »
Good morning, everyone,

I am curious to hear how everyone is doing today. Other than my ever present sleep issues, I am doing OK. My cut last Friday seems to be sitting OK. I wish my sleep would improve as I get lower in dose, but I guess that's asking a lot. I know my brain is healing as a I taper, so who knows.

Hoping you all have the best day you can have,

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2021, 04:36:26 pm »
Good morning, everyone,

I am curious to hear how everyone is doing today. Other than my ever present sleep issues, I am doing OK. My cut last Friday seems to be sitting OK. I wish my sleep would improve as I get lower in dose, but I guess that's asking a lot. I know my brain is healing as a I taper, so who knows.

Hoping you all have the best day you can have,

[...]

[...] - just some off balance issues and stomach pain but it will pass.  I am so glad you are doing well on your cut - that is awesome!  I am sure your sleep will get better.  I hope soon!!!

Love and hugs,
[...]  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2021, 08:32:14 pm »
What a great group.  How is everyone?

If anyone would know, it would be all of you.  Long-hauliní isnít easy.   At what point do you give up on holding and try a significant updose?  I need a bit of functioning back, due to my circumstances.  Though I know itís not guaranteed.

Iíve done two small updoses, but doubt thatís enough as I now know I tapered too much too fast.  Probably wouldnít have been too fast weíre it not for the detox assault.  Is it stupid Iím considering updosing more or trying to add some of my original drug back in? 

Big Love to all of you ❤️

[Buddie]

« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2021, 09:39:55 pm »

If anyone would know, it would be all of you.  Long-hauliní isnít easy.   At what point do you give up on holding and try a significant updose?  I need a bit of functioning back, due to my circumstances.  Though I know itís not guaranteed.

Iíve done two small updoses, but doubt thatís enough as I now know I tapered too much too fast.  Probably wouldnít have been too fast weíre it not for the detox assault.  Is it stupid Iím considering updosing more or trying to add some of my original drug back in? 

In my experience I feel my sxs are due to glutamate damage from a terrible crash into acute wd two years ago and they'll never go away with any updose. I just have to get used to living with this new brain and taper at snail pace. Just my experience of course.

[Buddie]

« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2021, 10:18:46 pm »

In my experience I feel my sxs are due to glutamate damage from a terrible crash into acute wd two years ago and they'll never go away with any updose. I just have to get used to living with this new brain and taper at snail pace. Just my experience of course.

Thank you [...], that helps a lot.  This is the case for me, so I guess itís better to hold and wait for that damage to resolve.  My crash was gearing up last summer and went boom in November.  How are you feeling these days? 

[Buddie]

« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2021, 11:41:07 pm »

Hi [...],
I am so sorry that you have had such a rough time!  I read your signature and some of your blog - OMG - what a story of going through hell!

It is just my opinion, as someone who has also went through a CT, that you have never stabilized since the detox.  Once you go through a CT, it seems your CNS has a very hard time stabilizing.  I was in CT for over 6 months and when I was sent to a pshy doctor because no one could figure out what was going on with me, I was put back on xanax and doses kept going up and up until it got to 4 mg a day.  It was between 3.5-4 mg when I started tapering but it took well over a year to stabilize after I was put back on xanax. I was like you are now and not able to function.   It has been hard and it has been 30 months since I started this taper but will be at .4688 with the cut I am going to make Sunday, but it has been hard and I believe it is because of the CT.

There have been a couple times that I had to go up in dose but only a little bit.  That happened the beginning of this year.  It has been very hard since I got below 1 mg a day but part of that is because I messed up by doing an accidental double cut last November.  It has been so much harder for me to taper since then but I keep going.

I want you to know I understand how disabling a CT can be.  Personally if it were me, if you have had a rough time with [...] ever since you crossed over, you may want to consider going back to the K and stabilizing and then taper.  If it was easier for you on the K than the [...], I would consider it.  You do not deserve to be suffering and not able to function.  Your also going through a situation in your personal life that is not good either so you really need to be able to function and take care of yourself and it does not sound like you are at this point.

I would consider going back to the dose of K you were on before the crossover and if you can stabilize from that, then attempt the taper, but slowly. 

Given your situation, it may be worth talking to your doctor about or pshy doc.

I am sorry you are suffering.  I will keep you in my prayers.

Hugs,
[...]  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2021, 12:39:21 am »

Hi Unicorn,

I think [...]'s suggestion is worth a try. I am sorry you're not stabilizing. I hope soon that you do. Keep us posted as to what you decide to do and your progress.

Take Care,

[...]