Anyone ever cold turkey and make it through 4 months of use ?

[Gu...]

Currently taking Klonopin .05 twice a day

Not 4 months but 8.5 years.

8mg a day as a starting dose.

CT, over and done in 6 weeks.

I wish I could be done in 6 weeks. I am 5.5 weeks into my taper and have a long ways to go. I admire you for just digging in and getting after it. I am tapering quickly based on what most people do, but not CT fast.

Kudos to you, Luckyme!

HM

10yrs been on it and honestly prob had days where I would been close to takin in single days where u took over 4 months, went CT and at 2 months time yes nearly clean without much thought to benoz at all, few messed up symptoms, so at 4 months to go rapid, and be back to normal shouldn't be an issue, as ppl think that they went past 2-3 weeks they need to jump on slow taper is a bit nonsense, which guaranteed to make this whole thing harder and worker, ask doc for taper and maybe even Smth else to even you out for couple weeks and then just forget it. As my fear for some is that there's ppl nowadays find horror stories of us who been years on it and some actually follow same taper as if someone been on em for 1-5 years, and take it upon themselves to decide how they quit, which can be worse doing