Should I updose?

[En...]

Hello guys for 5 months and a half I used 0.25 Xanax a day with the occasional 0.5, 2 weeks ago I went cold turkey because my doctor told me I could do it but I felt sooo bad I tried to push it through one week but things didn’t get any better so I talked to my doctor and she told me to take half pill of the 0.25. Things were good the first day but I started to feel bad again so we decided to switch to the drops and now I take the equivalent of 0.2 dividing the dose in 3 or 4 small doses. The thing is even after a week I feel like on a boat, I’m so dizzy I have to stay in bed all day long and I also have tinnitus.. I can’t even sit on a the passenger seat because I feel nausea after 1 minute. Should I go back to the full dose I was taking when I was feeling good or it would be bad because at that point my brain would start to want always more? Maybe it’s worth to note the 3 days before going cold turkey the doctor gave me codeine also because of an injury and the combination with Xanax made me very tired?