Who had bad anxiety and doesn't anymore?

[d7...]

[d7...]

Fellow anxiety sufferers - who had this and then it went away? I need hope.

You don't have to say when - I know everyone is different. Mine is pure chemical - gone at night and I'm 100% back to myself. So weird.

It is driving me mad. Month 9 and I just don't know how to go on like this indefinitely. :-(

[1b...]
I had anxiety and terrible chemical anxiety everyday and now it is 100% gone, not even high stress brings it back . What a blessing it is.

Fluff,

I'm exactly the same as you in this regard except for the fact I get this insane cough at night. I start to feel my normal self and I feel once this cough clears it's going to really be a blessing. But even through the night when I can't sleep because of the cough, I can tell the anxiety is not there until the morning. At night even my side pain lightens up it's amazing. I would also stay up later before this cough got so bad just to feel good for a while. That's encouraging kamhell. Hugs!

PS. I tried to send you a pm but it says your inbox is full.

LiveLife

IT does wax and wane fluffernutter. Mine not as bad as it was last year, had awful week last week but that was my B awful family causing me lot stress. I did obsessively try find "cures" at beginning, but found that made me obsess over it even more. Have you read Baylissa's book I found that really helpful. Maybe try looking on the success stories, it does seem a really common symptom though. Personally any sort distraction helps me, now being able to see other people has eased it somewhat. Are you still on other meds?

Although mine wasn't constant it has gone, but I just wanted to point out you feel 100% in the evening!! I haven't felt like me in 14 months, still have DP/DR so although that anxiety is hanging around it will go.

100% windows, come on that deserves some celebration

[0b...]
That was me.  I had anxiety that was dreadful and it is gone now.  I now know that for a very long time, benzos had been making my anxiety worse instead of better.  As I tapered and then jumped, I've been blessed with a peace I had not experienced in many years.    :thumbsup:

A few days before jumping, I started to have a very intense unexplainable anxiety. It was very weird because I have never had it before and it was without reason. It left at 1 month off.

I used to have MULTIPLE panic attacks almost everyday. Now i haven't had any anxiety whatsoever to even come close to a panic attack. On the downside since this started happening (maybe 2 months into c/t) i've had massive fatigue and brain fog. I'm never 100% but at night when i get tired i feel like i'm maybe 60%.

I had the absolute worst anxiety earlier on, felt like I was in a war zone, just nonstop panic. That’s completely disappeared, it was up and down for a while, but my anxiety is now just the baseline it was before benzos (I’ve always had a little anxiety). This is a symptom of withdrawal and it will 100% be gone as time goes by.

dreamer8408, you might have some cortisol or thyroid issues, both of which can be caused by benzo stuff. A full thyroid panel including free T3 and free T4 (usually only run per request) and AM cortisol would be first steps. Often, there isn't a lot they will do for you, but at least it will help you to monitor. I personally take Cytomel (T3) for low T3 (I cannot tolerate T4 and don't seem to convert it - been this way for years) and sometimes very, very low dose methylprednisolone when I am below the bottom of the range (based on chronic fatigue syndrome studies). High cholesterol is a sign of low T3 or inefficient use of T3 in the body. I think we need T3 to heal, as it helps regenerate mitochondria in the body and brain.

That's something to consider because i do have high cholesterol!

Do you have a scientific background fluffernutter, you seem very knowledgable? I had whole load blood tests when on anti depressants as my hair kept falling out. All came back clear, think it's always worth checking in case it's something that can be rectified. One GP said join park run and eat healthily!!!😖😡😡

Fellow anxiety sufferers - who had this and then it went away? I need hope.

You don't have to say when - I know everyone is different. Mine is pure chemical - gone at night and I'm 100% back to myself. So weird.

It is driving me mad. Month 9 and I just don't know how to go on like this indefinitely. :-(

Month 9? Totally normal.

Overall anxiety and the feeling to be on a battlefield or in a game in which you can be killed in any minute - that's withdrawal.

The wish of withdrawal is to make you take a pill again to find anxiety.

And yes, it will slowly fade and then go away. The way you accept that this is withdrawal and the decision to live your life with this feeling is key.