AFIB or Insomnia

[Dw...]

Good day buddies. I took two puffs of marijuana for the first time then drank two glass of alcohol. Got insomnia and I was given Clonezpam 1mg and Apo Apraz .25 and accidently used it for a month uneducated about them. I tapared for only a week and stopped. Had most of the symptoms.

Im 2 months off and since the beginning, my heart either beats faster or slightly harder, the moment my i hit Stage One Sleep. I can actually feel it the moment my eyes close if i hit sleep for a second and it awake me.

I always had a slight irregular heart beat but not to the point it wakes my every 2 or 3 hours or feels uncomfortable when i wake up. I had three ECGs and they said im good but thats when im awake.

This weird occurance only happens when im asleep. Could this be insomnia or more serious AFIB

omg this happened to me in August too!

my friends used to say why dont you just go to bed if you have insomnia, but I'm like, I do go to sleep but as soon as I fall asleep it feels like I fell off a cliff and I wake up with my chest pounding!

I haven't had these symptoms since adding gabapentin and restarting my taper but slowly. I wonder if they'll return when I take off the gabapentin. I also went to see lots of doctors.

when I get chest discomfort taking a bit of aspirin helped, or have a cup of stress ease tea. I think it is actually our sensitized nerves feeling our heart, so taking pain relievers makes us unable to sense it.

I was also under a lot of stress at the time that I didnt notice until some months have passed. I think what you are experiencing is normal with benzo withdrawals, but you can keep seeing doctors if you are not sure.

using for a month sounds long enough to get dependent on it. what you're experiencing could also be the effect from these drugs that slowed down heart rate, and your body compensates by speeding up your heart rate. now that the drugs are gone, the heart rate is at its altered quicker rate, which overtime should slow down to normal again if they are a result of benzos.