Around when?

[Ki...]

Around when do symptoms start to disappear right now they fluctuate like a tennis ball game back and forth so many different pains, sensations. Cant even really say what symptoms I have cause they all over the place month 4-5 were honestly so much easier then this cause the symptoms were the same daily and easy to predict but now I can’t really adapt to this.

Hello!  That is the 64,000,000 dollar question!  No matter what month you are in there will be surprises....symptoms come and go, new ones appear, and some just go poof and disappear forever!  I am at 14.5 months and am definitely better in the sense I am having longer windows, with waves lasting days rather than weeks.  And, then out of nowhere I awoke one morning to feet that were painful to walk on!  First time for this symptom to show its ugly face.  The days leading up to Memorial Day and for a couple of days after I felt wonderful!  Not so much now with the head banging headache visiting once again.

There is no magic month, no end date, no way of determining when symptoms will leave and your recovery is complete!  But, the good news is that at the end of each day, you will be one day closer to the big window in the sky!!!

Healing thoughts for you :thumbsup:

GG

I understand how you feel!  I agree with GG. This whole thing is unpredictable. I am 12.5 months out and I haven't had too many windows. But definitely have a cycling of symptoms. Some of them just recently have gotten worse. So, it's really unpredictable but as she said in the end we all will heal. Just have to hang on to that thought!

LiveLife

[b9...]
Every month that I am in, I go and search for success stories for the next month. I collect them. I just keep doing that every month. Because one of these months, it is going to be me. I am going to heal at that time point, whatever it is.