Taper suggestion

[Gu...]

I don't have the health or strength to do a measured taper . Is cold turkey even an option? I don't know how to use do a micro taper and I'm running out of time . My wife , my job everything for 4 months being on a drug I was given for panic attacks. Any advice to at least get it down to .5 per day?

Hello Guitar1,

It looks like from another thread of yours that Bob7 has given you some advice on how to do a water-only daily liquid reduction taper, and suggested some tools. Maybe this thread is out of date?

I don't have the health or strength to do a measured taper . Is cold turkey even an option? I don't know how to use do a micro taper and I'm running out of time . My wife , my job everything for 4 months being on a drug I was given for panic attacks. Any advice to at least get it down to .5 per day?

What does this bolded statement mean?

[3d...]

Hello Guitar1,

It looks like from another thread of yours that Bob7 has given you some advice on how to do a water-only daily liquid reduction taper, and suggested some tools. Maybe this thread is out of date?

What does this bolded statement mean?

Thank you for checking on Guitar1 slownsteady.  Yes, Bob7 gave Guitar1 taper help on the Introductions board.  I'm sure this member can use some encouragement, though, like we all did.    :thumbsup:

Thank you for checking on Guitar1 slownsteady.  Yes, Bob7 gave Guitar1 taper help on the Introductions board.  I'm sure this member can use some encouragement, though, like we all did.    :thumbsup:

Like we all DO! Thanks for this clarity Kate08. I am hoping to find out more about what Guitar1's situation is like. Maybe this thread could be moved to the Withdrawal board? Encouragement train coming through!