Withdrawal of lexomil ?

[Ch...]

Hi, I'm William, 35yo French guy.

I have a really weird sticky saliva, it start slowly in february. In april it start to be more sticky and my salivation flow rate was reslly low, plus my lips was really sticky too.

I have take 1/4 of lexomil 6mg everyday from 14 december 2020 to april 2021. After that i take it sometimes, and completely stop on 7 May 2021.

I want to know if lexomil can cause that ? Cause i have never encounter that symptoms in my life.

Other symptoms I encounter was : swallow muscle contraction, sticky skin, dry throat, i have practically no sperm when I have an orgasm,  my mucus are more sticky too. I drink from 1.5 to 2.5l of water everyday. The sticky saliva and sticky skin are always here, muscle contraction are here sometime, and I have developed a sort of dysphagia, food stay much longer in my throat.

[3f...]

Hello Chillywilly,

Welcome to BenzoBuddies, we are glad you are here!  A big congratulations to you for letting benzos go from you life, that is huge.  Withdrawl can cause some strange symptoms and I've heard enough by now to think anything is possible.  I had the difficulty swallowing thing and some dry mouth but those passed in time.  You can reach out to other members on the post-withdrawl board and see what our members say.  Here is the link:

Post-withdrawal Recovery Support

There are other boards here that you may find helpful so look around and get familiar with things.  You can start a thread when you are ready and let us know if you need help.

Again, welcome,

Kate