Author Topic: Can I offer you hope  (Read 6958 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Can I offer you hope
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2022, 04:32:37 am »
Amazing stuff, [...], and probably the only post that has given me any hope in recent years. And I love the Dylan Thomas poem, too. That poem has been near and dear to me in my struggles. Continued healing wishes to you!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2022, 01:26:16 pm »
How are you now? And wow, very resourceful to be able to do all of those things! It sounds like although you felt like you were dying you were still also living! I could use some encouragement!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2022, 06:51:42 am »
this story give me hope

[Buddie]

« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2022, 07:06:35 am »
So glad you are better!

What is TRT?

Looking at the list of things you did, how did you go to so many drs. or try so many things if you were very sick?  Could you still drive and function?

Thanks.