Author Topic: Can I offer you hope  (Read 6964 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Can I offer you hope
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2021, 07:31:43 pm »
Thank you so much, [...], for your inspiring post! Thanks for taking the time to tell the details of your journey to those of us still struggling. And congratulations and best wishes for a beautiful life ahead.

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2021, 03:06:45 pm »
Thank you for giving hope to those of us still suffering from setbacks and healing.  Many blessings for you and your life.   :-*
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2021, 05:34:54 pm »
Thank you for this post! This is what i really needed to read, gives me hope  :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2021, 05:50:58 pm »
You have certainly been through hell and back, so I send my warmest wishes for a future of happiness and, most importantly, good health!  You certainly deserve it :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2021, 05:21:24 pm »
You've been through it! Wow! Yall are heros

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2021, 05:59:30 pm »
Thank you for the words of encouragement. As someone early in their taper and with a long way to go, it is nice to read a story of someone who came out the other side and is doing well. I see 100% in your future. I will look at my own journey with inspiration and hope for a better future after reading this.

Take good care and have a blessed life,

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2021, 11:46:38 pm »
Full LSD trip x 1 long ass bike ride

LMAO. My god you've been through the ringer!

It's amazing how some buddies can't take a vitamin without busting in to a wave well others can snort the ashes of Albert Hofmann and walk out eventually healed.

Inspiring!

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2021, 03:21:19 am »
Congrats [...]!!

This is amazing!
I love it!
As I am a fellow Canadian, who has had to go on disability from the best job in my life!
I pray everyday I'll be able to get back there.

Good luck to you, and hope you're cheering on those HABS (of course once my Leafs were done, I was all on the bandwagon).

I love to hear success stories, although I'm sorry you had to suffer so much.

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2021, 08:52:10 pm »
Hello [...],

Congratulations on your recovery. I hope you find a good job and enjoy your new life.

thanks for your great story of overcoming

:smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2021, 01:13:30 am »
No hope then If have to sort my diet.
Ate super clean paleo prior to [...].
Now canít stop constant insaitiable compulsive carb, sugar, salt, fat eating like being remote controlled & forced to eat against my will.

edit: disallowed content removed
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 06:22:35 pm by [Buddie] »