Author Topic: Celebrating 6 months with marked improvement  (Read 745 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Celebrating 6 months with marked improvement
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2021, 12:43:28 am »
Well fluffer . . .

The waves continue.  The insomnia and surges for 8 hours a day are still very real.  Healing is VERY slow.  My mood is very good though and it feels more like this is a body thing and not a mind thing if that makes sense.  I dont seem to have any mental symptoms like depression or feelings of dread etc.  That has all gone away.  I say this and in about an hour I will be proven a liar, lol.  This whole thing is so unpredictable as you know!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2021, 08:13:41 pm »
That sounds overall very positive! I have a fear of depression and anhedonia such that Iím always asking myself - do I have it? You know, Iím not even sure! I do feel blunted but I suspect the brain is just protecting itself. Things are calming for me, but itís like a calm moment in a scary movie. Is a jump scare coming for me? Then I remember thatís common in success stories. People wait and see and then nothing bad happens and they are healed! So - letís hope for that!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2021, 03:09:16 pm »
Sounds like you are really improving. That was encouraging to me right now. I am 5 days off. It is a struggle for sure. Thanks for sharing!!

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2021, 06:30:04 pm »
[...] you're doing good. I know it doesn't feel like it when the waves hit. Some sound advice....remember the windows the feel decent moments. It's a good sign when you have those. They mean the brain at least knows how to get it right. Keep pressing forward. You should be proud because you did your brain a favor. Distract distract distract when in waves. Keep your eye on your 1 year milestone. That's what I did and here I am 1 year! I'm not feeling my best but far better than even 6 months ago when I look at the overall state I was in. Hugs and congrats