Benzo and medication free! Jump party 🎉

[Sh...]

Hey girls x no ladyd I didn’t stay a second night coz we’re in lockdown. The said we had to be home by 6pm Tuesday night or we’d have to stay where we are for 3 days. We’re in day 2 of lockdown now.

Thanks kits xx I would say maybe my heart stuff has slightly improved, but I have a tremor in my left hand. It’s more like muscle twitches actually. Annoying. Xx

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Sh...]

• [Be...]

• [ki...]

• [La...]

Glad your heart issues are settling a bit. I had those annoying twitches too. I still have them off and on.

I'm sure you and your family will find fun things to do during lockdown. One good thing is when we had it here, it definitely increased family time.

It’s been fine. It’s been pouring rain but we still go out for walks. Took my son for a swim yesterday too. We’re allowed at the beach. It’s over now so we can go out today x

Not feeling too good today. Another bad night

Oh nooooo! That sucks but now you know you can sleep 6 hours. I'm still so happy that you did 6 hours. That's such a great sign. Hang in there lovely lady. We know how this goes...back and forth for awhile.

The beach and going for walks sound heavenly. Now that I've experienced going for walks again I really miss it since I've been hit with that huge wave. When you go on your walks take me with you.  :thumbsup: Stay safe. May you sleep well again very soon.

Wow you're already one month! Way to go!

8)

Hey U.  Kinda late to this party!  I’m crashing too lol. Anyway just saying great job.

Hope you get some of your zzzzz.  That you certainly deserved. Aussie friend.

Ok. Guess I will return to San Diego. That’s in the US. Lol.  By the beach too.

Bunch of hugging going around.  Thanks for letting me crash. Kudos2  Paula  :-*

Hey kudos !!! Thanks for dropping by  :D wish someone would bring a kegger of sleep xx sandman is being stingey  ;)

Hope ur doing ok honey xxx

1 month and counting!

I'm so envious! But you totally deserve it as you worked very hard to get there.

Now we just need to put in an order for some sleep!  :)