Benzo and medication free! Jump party 🎉

[Sh...]

Thanku Bess xx I’m wrecked today yeah. Getting too many zeros atm. But gotta keep going xx

Oh honey - this just ain’t fair.  Please hold onto hope.  It’s not gonna be like this forever,  you are healing. You are doing well.  Hold on lovely. Sleep will come again.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Sh...]

• [Be...]

• [ki...]

• [La...]

tenor.gif?itemid=20114669

To one of my favorite voices here, my body feels a lot like this today, but I’m jumping for joy for you.  This is grand news indeed.  Onward to healing my Aussie friend.  :smitten:

Thanku sunshine xx wow that is us today jumping with a simmer frame  :laugh:

Onward to healing indeed. For us all! Then we can ditch the frame for good xx 😘

Thanku Bess xx I’m wrecked today yeah. Getting too many zeros atm. But gotta keep going xx

Oh honey - this just ain’t fair.  Please hold onto hope.  It’s not gonna be like this forever,  you are healing. You are doing well.  Hold on lovely. Sleep will come again.

Breathing breathing breathing x ugh 🤦‍♀️

Thanku sunshine xx wow that is us today jumping with a simmer frame  :laugh:

Onward to healing indeed. For us all! Then we can ditch the frame for good xx 😘

Yep, can’t wait to ditch it and break it down, Jump Around style.

“House of Pain” to be cheeky.  😝

Big love to you.  You are doing well lovely,  you are healing & this will be over soon - I promise.  Xxx

A little 80s dance music for my girl.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::D :D :D Nothing but love to you, Shayna!

I love this! After all these years I had no idea Eddie Murphy sang this song!

Big love to you.  You are doing well lovely,  you are healing & this will be over soon - I promise.  Xxx

Thanku xx having little micro sleeps as I lay here. God this is hard. Oh well going for a walk anyway xxx

Thanku xx having little micro sleeps as I lay here. God this is hard. Oh well going for a walk anyway xxx

m

Ohhhhhh micro sleeps is a good sign lovely.  Sleep will come back - I promise.  Now I’m gonna think of a song to listen for you today xxx

Another good one to celebrate.  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Yesss!!!!! Thanku perfect song to get me they this walk!!! It’s bloody freezing!!! Hahah

Not a party song but a goodie for rainy days

That’s beautiful Bess x sad but beautiful xx

Shay, here's a jump celebration for you. Those cats can really jump!!!!

giphy.gif

Woah! My cats are way to fat to jump that high  :laugh:

So cute x thanks katz

Not a party song but a goodie for rainy days

That’s beautiful Bess x sad but beautiful xx

You’ve got a rainbow hanging over your head lovely - always.  Xxx

[7d...]

Congrats Shayna:

I'm so proud of you!!

Can't wait until I read your success story!

I'm not around much anymore, trying to take more time for me!

You helped me through some tough times!

I do check PM's though.

Hugs,

Winnie

:smitten::hug:

Shayna, I listen to these songs when things get hard and they help lift my spirits. Your plog reminded me of them. ❤️