Benzo and medication free! Jump party 🎉

[Sh...]

I wasn’t going to celebrate yet but I feel like maybe we could use some fun today. I didn’t do this alone ... we did this! without you guys here to help me validate all this, I dread to think where I’d be right now.

Thank you 🙏🏼

So it’s a jump party!!!woop woop!!! Here’s a few songs to kick it off!!  :laugh:

200.gif

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Sh...]

• [Be...]

• [ki...]

• [La...]

Yipeeeee! So so proud of you lovely - you are one strong, brave & courageous mama.  Not long till you are healed lady! I just know it, 

I love the roo on the trampoline.  Wonder if he/she went back for more jumping after that bounce. Xx

Yipeeeee! So so proud of you lovely - you are one strong, brave & courageous mama.  Not long till you are healed lady! I just know it, 

I love the roo on the trampoline.  Wonder if he/she went back for more jumping after that bounce. Xx

Thanku Bess! Woohoo bit of pink to get this party started! 👍🏼 nice!

I feel like I’m that roo  :laugh: yeah I’ve jumped but just as likely to face plant  8)

Congratulations Shayna!! Will you still want Jason Mamoa to visit?  :laugh:

Thanku iqts!!!

Oh hell no, I’ve had my fill of Jason mamoa! Boy has legit almost stopped my heart too many times! I am happy for him to visit.... like... anyone else  :laugh:

Fantastic news from someone I truly admire, and for whom I will be rooting and hooting for a recovery that will be on the fast track!  Also, Shayna, you should consider doing standup comedy sooner than later.  You keep me LOLing and for that I thank you :smitten:

Hugs,

GG

Well done Shay..!! :)

I know I wasnt much help, -late to the game and non-comital replies, but here you are and I know you will be fine in due course.. -No Doubt..!! :)

I hope you know how valuable your spirit and attitude is to all of us, ever uplifting and inspirational..!!

Keep up the good work.. -Job well done..!!

:)

Hi Shayna,

CONGRATULATIONS! 🤩

A truly great achievement. Jumping and bumping, screaming and shouting for you! 🤛👊🤜👏

You have every reason to be proud of yourself! 

Wishing life will soon embrace you again!

Let the sun shine, let the sunshine in! 😎🌺🌼🌞🌈

TS

Valium and Zopiclone free, way to go Shayna!  You fought so hard and suffered so much but still managed to keep members spirits up, you're amazing!  I wish you a speedy recovery, you've suffered enough.

Fantastic news from someone I truly admire, and for whom I will be rooting and hooting for a recovery that will be on the fast track!  Also, Shayna, you should consider doing standup comedy sooner than later.  You keep me LOLing and for that I thank you :smitten:

Hugs,

GG

Thanku GG xx right back at u lovely xx if I’m on the fast track I’m gunna rope u all in too xx Thanku so much x having a giggle makes everything better doesn’t it xx

Awww, a massive congrats to you Shayna!  I knew you could do it!!

Kate    :thumbsup:

Thanks Kate xx it’s a pretty nice feeling tbh. Free xxx

Well done Shay..!! :)

I know I wasnt much help, -late to the game and non-comital replies, but here you are and I know you will be fine in due course.. -No Doubt..!! :)

I hope you know how valuable your spirit and attitude is to all of us, ever uplifting and inspirational..!!

Keep up the good work.. -Job well done..!!

:)

Thanks so much can’t x there’s definitely moments where I’m non commital too. The waves don’t stop coming but we just have to ride them.

I really hope ur feeling better soon x Thanku xx

Hi Shayna,

CONGRATULATIONS! 🤩

A truly great achievement. Jumping and bumping, screaming and shouting for you! 🤛👊🤜👏

You have every reason to be proud of yourself! 

Wishing life will soon embrace you again!

Let the sun shine, let the sunshine in! 😎🌺🌼🌞🌈

TS

Thanku troch!!!! You are next buddy!!!! Not long now!

I have some struggles still but I am truly so happy to be free. It took a long time x

Can’t wait to celebrate soon with u for ur jump xx

Valium and Zopiclone free, way to go Shayna!  You fought so hard and suffered so much but still managed to keep members spirits up, you're amazing!  I wish you a speedy recovery, you've suffered enough.

Thanku so much Pam. Yesterday I was thinking I have been weaning on and off drugs since November 2018. To not have to take anything is soooo amazing. I had a very rough night last night but seeing your replies has given me a boost x

Total team effort in my eyes x

Congratulations! You will be posting your success soon, I know it!!!

Oh.... I really hope so fluff, but it’s definitely not over yet. Not feeling great right now but everything has gone except heart stuff and sleep. I feel so much more myself than ever xx

Sending u love ❤️

Congratulations Shayna.It feels great to be off the poison and healing.

🥂 With you.

Thanku bexlan!!! It sure does. So glad to be done xx congrats to u too x how are u feeling xx

Hope you have a nice speedy recovery xx

Haha u can’t have a party without a bit of fresh prince!

Hopefully we can have a real party one day in Ibiza  :laugh:

Thanku Bess! Woohoo bit of pink to get this party started! 👍🏼 nice!

I feel like I’m that roo  :laugh: yeah I’ve jumped but just as likely to face plant  8)

That roo has got gumf. Tons of guts & courage.  After he face plants I bet he gets right back up & keeps on jumpin.  He’s living his life & even after getting a face full of dirt he gets right back up & keeps on jumping.  No matter what life throws at him. He’s living his life.  Just like you.  He’s extraordinary. Just like you.  It’s all gonna be ok.  We all face plant.  Get a face full of dirt & sand in our mouths - look like a total idiot but that’s all part of it right.  That roo is living.  Just like you.  & when you are old as old & have been healed for donkeys years & taking your last breath you are gonna be so proud of yourself - at how you got through this & to the other side. Of course this will all be a long distant memory & you’ll hardly think about it ever - if at all. Apart from when your taking your last breath & you are old as old & you are looking back at what an amazing beautiful life you’ve lived.

I read you’ve had a Rough  night.  Sorry this is happening lovely,  you are gonna be ok -  just breathe. You are doing well.  You are healing.  Sleep is gonna come back.  I promise.  Cling on to hope & don’t let go. It’s all going to be ok. Better than ok. It’s gonna be amazing - you are well on your way to the other side.