Author Topic: Benzo and medication free! Jump party 🎉  (Read 1706 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Benzo and medication free! Jump party 🎉
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2021, 07:21:18 pm »
Congratulations! You will be posting your success soon, I know it!!!

Oh.... I really hope so fluff, but itís definitely not over yet. Not feeling great right now but everything has gone except heart stuff and sleep. I feel so much more myself than ever xx

Sending u love ❤️

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2021, 07:22:40 pm »
Congratulations [...].It feels great to be off the poison and healing.
🥂 With you.

Thanku [...]!!! It sure does. So glad to be done xx congrats to u too x how are u feeling xx
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2021, 07:23:52 pm »
https://youtu.be/4AVWZwZq_QU

Hope you have a nice speedy recovery xx

Haha u canít have a party without a bit of fresh prince!

Hopefully we can have a real party one day in Ibiza  :laugh:

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2021, 07:25:53 pm »
Yipeeeee! So so proud of you lovely - you are one strong, brave & courageous mama.  Not long till you are healed [...]! I just know it, 

I love the roo on the trampoline.  [...] if he/she went back for more jumping after that bounce. Xx

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mW1dbiD_zDk

Thanku Bess! Woohoo bit of pink to get this party started! 👍🏼 nice!

I feel like Iím that roo  :laugh: yeah Iíve jumped but just as likely to face plant  8)

That roo has got gumf. Tons of guts & courage.  After he face plants I bet he gets right back up & keeps on jumpin.  Heís living his life & even after getting a face full of dirt he gets right back up & keeps on jumping.  No matter what life throws at him. Heís living his life.  Just like you.  Heís extraordinary. Just like you.  Itís all gonna be ok.  We all face plant.  Get a face full of dirt & sand in our mouths - look like a total idiot but thatís all part of it right.  That roo is living.  Just like you.  & when you are old as old & have been healed for donkeys years & taking your last breath you are gonna be so proud of yourself - at how you got through this & to the other side. Of course this will all be a long distant memory & youíll hardly think about it ever - if at all. Apart from when your taking your last breath & you are old as old & you are looking back at what an amazing beautiful life youíve lived.

I read youíve had a Rough  night.  Sorry this is happening lovely,  you are gonna be ok -  just breathe. You are doing well.  You are healing.  Sleep is gonna come back.  I promise.  Cling on to hope & donít let go. Itís all going to be ok. Better than ok. Itís gonna be amazing - you are well on your way to the other side.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 07:34:55 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2021, 07:39:45 pm »
Thanku Bess xx Iím wrecked today yeah. Getting too many zeros atm. But gotta keep going xx

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2021, 07:42:37 pm »
Thanku Bess xx Iím wrecked today yeah. Getting too many zeros atm. But gotta keep going xx

Oh honey - this just ainít fair.  Please hold onto hope.  Itís not gonna be like this forever,  you are healing. You are doing well.  Hold on lovely. Sleep will come again.

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2021, 07:47:03 pm »

To one of my favorite voices here, my body feels a lot like this today, but Iím jumping for joy for you.  This is grand news indeed.  Onward to healing my Aussie friend.   :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2021, 07:50:57 pm »
Thanku sunshine xx wow that is us today jumping with a simmer frame  :laugh:

Onward to healing indeed. For us all! Then we can ditch the frame for good xx 😘

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2021, 07:51:42 pm »

Oh honey - this just ainít fair.  Please hold onto hope.  Itís not gonna be like this forever,  you are healing. You are doing well.  Hold on lovely. Sleep will come again.

Breathing breathing breathing x ugh 🤦‍♀️

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2021, 07:54:47 pm »
Thanku sunshine xx wow that is us today jumping with a simmer frame  :laugh:

Onward to healing indeed. For us all! Then we can ditch the frame for good xx 😘

Yep, canít wait to ditch it and break it down, Jump Around style.

https://youtu.be/XhzpxjuwZy0

ďHouse of PainĒ to be cheeky.  😝