Author Topic: Benzo and medication free! Jump party 🎉  (Read 1708 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Benzo and medication free! Jump party 🎉
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2021, 02:13:03 pm »

Hi [...],

CONGRATULATIONS! 🤩❣

A truly great achievement. Jumping and bumping, screaming and shouting for you! 🤛👊🤜👏
You have every reason to be proud of yourself! 
Wishing life will soon embrace you again!

Let the sun shine, let the sunshine in! 😎🌺🌼🌞🌈

TS
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2021, 03:14:12 pm »
Valium and Zopiclone free, way to go [...]!  You fought so hard and suffered so much but still managed to keep members spirits up, you're amazing!  I wish you a speedy recovery, you've suffered enough.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2021, 03:32:56 pm »
Congratulations! You will be posting your success soon, I know it!!!

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2021, 04:06:55 pm »
Congratulations [...].It feels great to be off the poison and healing.
🥂 With you.

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2021, 04:12:45 pm »
https://youtu.be/4AVWZwZq_QU

Hope you have a nice speedy recovery xx

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2021, 07:11:05 pm »
Fantastic news from someone I truly admire, and for whom I will be rooting and hooting for a recovery that will be on the fast track!  Also, [...], you should consider doing standup comedy sooner than later.  You keep me LOLing and for that I thank you :smitten:

Hugs,

GG

Thanku GG xx right back at u lovely xx if Iím on the fast track Iím gunna rope u all in too xx Thanku so much x having a giggle makes everything better doesnít it xx

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2021, 07:12:05 pm »
Awww, a massive congrats to you [...]!  I knew you could do it!!

Kate    :thumbsup:

Thanks Kate xx itís a pretty nice feeling tbh. Free xxx

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2021, 07:15:01 pm »
Well done [...]..!! :)
I know I wasnt much help, -late to the game and non-comital replies, but here you are and I know you will be fine in due course.. -No Doubt..!! :)

I hope you know how valuable your spirit and attitude is to all of us, ever uplifting and inspirational..!!

Keep up the good work.. -Job well done..!!

:)

Thanks so much canít x thereís definitely moments where Iím non commital too. The waves donít stop coming but we just have to ride them.

I really hope ur feeling better soon x Thanku xx

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2021, 07:16:56 pm »

Hi [...],

CONGRATULATIONS! 🤩❣

A truly great achievement. Jumping and bumping, screaming and shouting for you! 🤛👊🤜👏
You have every reason to be proud of yourself! 
Wishing life will soon embrace you again!

Let the sun shine, let the sunshine in! 😎🌺🌼🌞🌈

TS

Thanku [...]!!!! You are next buddy!!!! Not long now!

I have some struggles still but I am truly so happy to be free. It took a long time x

Canít wait to celebrate soon with u for ur jump xx

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2021, 07:18:59 pm »
Valium and Zopiclone free, way to go [...]!  You fought so hard and suffered so much but still managed to keep members spirits up, you're amazing!  I wish you a speedy recovery, you've suffered enough.

Thanku so much [...]. Yesterday I was thinking I have been weaning on and off drugs since November 2018. To not have to take anything is soooo amazing. I had a very rough night last night but seeing your replies has given me a boost x

Total team effort in my eyes x