Author Topic: Benzo and medication free! Jump party 🎉  (Read 1705 times)

[Buddie]

Benzo and medication free! Jump party 🎉
« on: June 05, 2021, 06:50:39 am »
I wasnít going to celebrate yet but I feel like maybe we could use some fun today. I didnít do this alone ... we did this! without you guys here to help me validate all this, I dread to think where Iíd be right now.

Thank you 🙏🏼

So itís a jump party!!!woop woop!!! Hereís a few songs to kick it off!!  :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=010KyIQjkTk

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjw92oUduEM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyTVyCp7xrw

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Benzo and medication free! Jump party 🎉
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2021, 06:57:20 am »

:laugh:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2021, 09:13:28 am »
Oh just me again  :laugh: Okay party time [...]  :laugh:

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2021, 09:42:05 am »
Yipeeeee! So so proud of you lovely - you are one strong, brave & courageous mama.  Not long till you are healed [...]! I just know it, 

I love the roo on the trampoline.  [...] if he/she went back for more jumping after that bounce. Xx

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mW1dbiD_zDk
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 10:10:41 am by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2021, 10:06:56 am »
Congratulations [...]!! Will you still want Jason Mamoa to visit?  :laugh:

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2021, 10:16:41 am »
Yipeeeee! So so proud of you lovely - you are one strong, brave & courageous mama.  Not long till you are healed [...]! I just know it, 

I love the roo on the trampoline.  [...] if he/she went back for more jumping after that bounce. Xx

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mW1dbiD_zDk

Thanku Bess! Woohoo bit of pink to get this party started! 👍🏼 nice!

I feel like Iím that roo  :laugh: yeah Iíve jumped but just as likely to face plant  8)

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2021, 10:18:58 am »
Congratulations [...]!! Will you still want Jason Mamoa to visit?  :laugh:

Thanku iqts!!!

Oh hell no, Iíve had my fill of Jason mamoa! Boy has legit almost stopped my heart too many times! I am happy for him to visit.... like... anyone else  :laugh:

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2021, 11:02:41 am »
Fantastic news from someone I truly admire, and for whom I will be rooting and hooting for a recovery that will be on the fast track!  Also, [...], you should consider doing standup comedy sooner than later.  You keep me LOLing and for that I thank you :smitten:

Hugs,

GG

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2021, 11:06:58 am »
Awww, a massive congrats to you [...]!  I knew you could do it!!

Kate    :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2021, 01:37:54 pm »
Well done [...]..!! :)
I know I wasnt much help, -late to the game and non-comital replies, but here you are and I know you will be fine in due course.. -No Doubt..!! :)

I hope you know how valuable your spirit and attitude is to all of us, ever uplifting and inspirational..!!

Keep up the good work.. -Job well done..!!

:)