Hi, im withdrawing I need someones experiences

[Ch...]

Hi, Im withdrawing from alprazolam. If anyone can call me to tell me how it went for them. I would appreciate it very much. Im sobbing uncontrollably, randomly. I have amnesia. I've used this drug for year now. I'll reach out with my phone number. If you respond to this. New to Maine, coming from SF

Welcome.

We do not exchange phone numbers or personal identification as part of this forum. Rather, we post in the forums, and find support and information there.  You will find a wealth of information from hundreds of other people going through the same thing. The forum is  designed for each user to be anonymous, for their and our protection.

You will get help, trust me. And, much more help than 1 person in the same situation.

Please go through  our many groups, and start getting the information and support you need.

Could you please give us your start dosage, where you are at now, and how long you have been on xanax? It will help us help you. Are you tapering, or cold turkey?  We can link you to more sites with that information.

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=232042.0

The Ashton Manual

The Xanax Club

Withdrawal Support (during your taper)

Welcome!

Hi, Im withdrawing from alprazolam. If anyone can call me to tell me how it went for them. I would appreciate it very much. Im sobbing uncontrollably, randomly. I have amnesia. I've used this drug for year now. I'll reach out with my phone number. If you respond to this. New to Maine, coming from SF

I truly feel for you, and I'm SO sorry for what you're going through. It must seem like a nightmare.  You'll find a lot of us are going through the same thing as you are.  I hope you'll post in the forum and ask for help.  I'm only in the beginning of tapering Klonopin, and the best advice I've received is to take it very, very slowly, which is what I'm doing.  You're welcome to message me, though we can't give tapering advice through messaging.  I sincerely hope the best for you, and I hope you'll take advantage of all the help you'll find here.  I'm glad you're here.

:hug:

You will get through this. Sometimes for some of us it takes longer than we hoped to heal but we are all here - still kicking. It’s super hard sometimes but just remember all you gotta do is breathe. I found it helps to stay away from sugar, caffeine, alcohol @ eat a clean diet With no gluten. No diary - thus is what helps me,  drink plenty of water. Each out to friends & family & if you can get good professional help from people who are benzo wise - great.  You will get through this. You will heal. Just hold on & keep breathing,

Hello. Xanax user here. I tapered off successfully. My details are listed below. There is a way out of this, and you can do it. One day at a time. Look forwards and keep moving onwards. Let us know if any questions.