Water daily Microtapering - question about percentage drop

[Ni...]

Hi everyone, I hope all of your tapers are going well. I have a question - when doing a water daily microtaper, eventually your daily drop will end up equalling more than 5% per fortnight. I am planning to dilute 300ml of water with 2.5mg of my medication and drop 1ml (0.083mg) per day. Should I keep dropping 1ml per day until I feel negative withdrawals or should I try and decrease the amount I drop (maybe 0.5ml instead) when I reach the 5% per fortnight mark?

You could start slowly and get comfortable with tapering, while listening to your body and your symptoms. It all depends on your comfort level. It is better to be safe and good slow.

How much do you want to cut? How stable and functional are you? Are you sleeping well?

I tapered down at a faster rate, but I kept listening to my body and my symptoms. Some days I cut, while other days I held. I was stable, functional, and slept well, and so kept going forward.

The goal is to get off this stuff.

Hey again Nicjk!

I was reading your introduction post. Are you inquiring about tapering your current dosage of diazepam?