5 weeks Benzo free.

[Ni...]

Hello, just wanted to hope on and say I'm excited to be Benzo free but WOW. It has been hard. I had also tried several ADs after stopping Zoloft in January. I then contracted COVID in January, so needless to say its been rough. Some symptoms have gotten better like ear pressure but still comes and goes along with ringing in the ears are better. I have bad internal vibrations dizziness tremors. My heart palpitations are the same. Those started around the same time I had covid and hit tolerance so I don't know what caused them. I still have dp/ dr and brain fog. Anxiety is terrible. Im afraid to drive and can't work right now. Its like my mind is blank but I cry a lot and easily agitated. I have racing dark thoughts and just wished I knew things would be ok. Is this real. Prayers for all of us.

Hope you recover. It really takes time.  Im just 2 months off and getting symptoms still. Feels lime a never ending nightmare with your body. Ive never been to the ER and Doctors so many times in my life. 

Dwanky. Thank you. Do you have any relief? I to have been to the ER a lot. Stay strong. It is soooo rough.