Hey guys!

[...]

Hey guys I just wanted to say hello to everyone I just found this group and it gives me great hope that I relate with others on here, and read/listen to others experiences to hopefully educate and learn more about my own withdrawl I hope to talk to you all soon!

Hello CP96, welcome to BenzoBuddies,

We're glad you're here, you mention withdrawal, what benzo are you currently taking or tapering, and what dose and for how long?  This is just some information that will help us understand your situation so we can know where to direct you within the forum.

For now I'll give you some links but feel free to post on whatever board suits your needs and be sure to ask questions, we're here to help.

Pamster

The Ashton Manual

Planning Your Withdrawal (Taper Plans)

Withdrawal Support (during your taper)

Hi CP96,

Welcome to BenzoBuddies! We're glad you're here, you'll find lots of information, experience and support.

I'm doing a slow taper so doesn't feel like withdrawal yet. I actually feel a lot better now and am not sure what I'll face when I stop the med completely.

What are you dealing with? Tell us more about yourself when/if you want to and do ask questions!

Cheers,

Kachina