Author Topic: 28 months off ... finally my internal tremor is diminishing!  (Read 1089 times)

[Buddie]

you know what Iím talking about. That really annoying internal tremor or vibration that feels like your whole body is shaking. Itís been one of my most persistent symptoms.

Lately Im noticing significant improvements with this symptom. It used to pretty much be there all the time. Then I think a couple of months ago I started to notice it come and go. Still pretty persistent but there were times when it stopped or barely seemed noticeable.

Now, I would say that itís mostly gone. I can notice some residual tremors at times, but I would say that itís vastly improved. No more washing machine spin cycle. For the most part.

Wow. Progress! That took a looooonng time but yay. :) Now if only my other symptoms would go away ...

Fingers crossed that I will see even more improvement by the 36 month mark.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 07:14:05 am by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: 28 months off ... finally my internal tremor is diminishing!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2021, 10:01:41 am »
This is great [...].  I just love it when out of the blue I realize that a symptoms which had been bothering me for a while in gone!    :)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 06:59:40 pm by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2021, 05:05:14 pm »
This is great [...].  I just love it when out of the blue I realize that a symptoms which had been bothering me has been gone for a while!    :)

Thanks Kate. Yes this is a stubborn symptom! Huge win that it finally seems to be subsiding. Healing happens itís just slower than what we would like 👍🏼

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2021, 06:35:36 am »
[...]. This is one of my remaining annoying symptoms. And so good to hear that your internal tremor is diminishing! I'm so happy for you.  :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2021, 06:47:33 am »
[...]. This is one of my remaining annoying symptoms. And so good to hear that your internal tremor is diminishing! I'm so happy for you.  :thumbsup:

Thanks! Itís been a persistent little bugger of a symptom lol.

My other really annoying long lasting symptom is some head pressure which causes crackling in my left ear. Thatís the next one Iím waiting to go away!

Benzo recovery is a wild ride!

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2021, 10:55:22 am »
Congrats on your journey towards recovery. This gives me hope that my inner tremors will eventually stop to. Im 14 months out. Before sleeping at times my body feels like a cell phone along with brain sensations. Thanks for updating us🙏
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 10:59:32 am by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2021, 04:28:08 pm »
Congrats on your journey towards recovery. This gets me hope that my inner tremors will eventually stop to. Im 14 months out. Before sleeping at times my body feels like a cell phone along with brain sensations. Thanks for updating us🙏

I do believe that the internal shakes along with tinnitus can hang around for a very long time ... yes glad to know that one of the symptoms is abating for me so that healing is still happening ... just very slowly.

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2021, 04:13:10 pm »
Thanks for sharing guys. Im still pretty early off. About 5 and half weeks but I have this so bad it is do uncomfortable. Do you guys feel it in your chest?

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2021, 04:34:52 pm »
Thanks for sharing guys. Im still pretty early off. About 5 and half weeks but I have this so bad it is do uncomfortable. Do you guys feel it in your chest?

Pretty much everywhere. Itís an annoying symptom but try your best to distract and ignore it. Mine is finally going away ... it only took 2 and a half years 😂

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2021, 07:22:49 pm »
[...] thank you. Did you also have heart palpatations. I have them all the time. They did not start until I hit tolerance withdrawal. But I had also had Covid and came off the Zoloft around the same time. Dont know know what caused them but its scary. Thanks for your reply.