Hello

[bo...]

Hi, I’m bobthrob. Started Ativan March 2020, 2x a month, increasing to 5 times per week by December, when I realised I had lost my mind and didn’t want to continue on this planet. Jumped cold turkey january 3 2021, not knowing I should taper.

Now going through hell and hoping one day to return to the land of the living.

[e8...]

Hello bobthrob, welcome to BenzoBuddies,

I am glad you have found us!  I hear from others here that cold turkey is a rough way to go.  I'm sorry you didn't know about tapering.  What sort of withdrawl symptoms are you having?  You can link up with others who are or have been where you are with on this board:

Cold Turkey, Detox & Rapid Withdrawal

Please know that most of our members do recover and go on with their lives.  Reading the Success Stories was very helpful for me during withdrawl.  Here is the link:

Success Stories

Look around and get settled in.  Let us know how we can help.

Again, welcome,

Kate

Hi, I’m bobthrob. Started Ativan March 2020, 2x a month, increasing to 5 times per week by December, when I realised I had lost my mind and didn’t want to continue on this planet. Jumped cold turkey january 3 2021, not knowing I should taper.

Now going through hell and hoping one day to return to the land of the living.

Hi Bobthrob,

I also used the same amount of time as your more or less, the poison that was Rxed to me was Klonopin. It does get better, hang tight, you can read through my history use and reach out with questions.

KB