Author Topic: Protracted and Feeling Better Now  (Read 15654 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Protracted and Feeling Better Now
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2021, 02:01:07 am »
Boom

Thank you so much for posting this!  I am crying as I sit here wondering how I can make it through tonight let alone tomorrow!  But you did and I have to my daughter needs me!  Congratulations and please enjoy the [...] of your life!  God bless you and yours!

U
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2021, 02:31:06 am »
Oh wow...I didn't expect to see your name posted in success stories and man am I glad to see what you wrote! You were still in such a rough place when I started on here, and to see you post this and have watched the changes in the past 15 months - so happy for you!!!!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2021, 02:31:33 am »
Congratulations. This is such a great success story. Thank you for taking the time to write it. It hits on so many things I知 struggling with.
All the best to you and I hope that things just keep getting better for you.

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2021, 03:58:06 am »
Thanks for the success story especially on the vision problem.

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2021, 04:29:50 am »
I'm so glad you're doing better now. I know you were in a bad way. I knew things would get better. Also, I'm sorry if I wasn't always patient with you. ❤️

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2021, 06:04:07 am »
Oh BBB! I'm so happy to find your post in the Success Story section of the forum! Waw oh waw, my friend! WAW!!! I am so delighted for you! It's been a rough ride, this I do know, but you are now on the other side of 'the madness' and life is welcoming you warmly back with open arms... as it does! Thank you so much for writing this lengthy account of your journey, I do look forward to hearing some more about life on the other side, if ever you want to do so... but anyways, thank you for coming back and letting us know that you've reached the shores of life safely! Oh what great news, BBB!

[...]  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2021, 09:59:21 am »
Thanku so much boom. Ur story has really helped me at time I知 questioning if this is bwd. I知 so happy for u to finally have the healing u so deserve x

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2021, 10:55:49 am »
Congrats bruv! I know it痴 been a long painful journey. We put it behind us, but will never forget. I値l stay in touch outside of BB like we have been. I don稚 on here much anymore. I値l never forget this community and the help they gave people like us. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2021, 11:37:21 am »
I recommend putting the album 'get well' on while you read this for anyone yet to read.

Great music man, I felt the words of your success story come alive listening to you're songs.

I remember you from back when you first started, you were right, you were freaking out a lot and you couldn't believe it was the benzos.

You had that lost soul sadness and panic about you for quite a while, I was really worried, because every time I came back, you were always so close to the edge. But eventually you understood we all go through that, and its just about holding on for dear life and waiting for time to redeem us. Well you made it, put your feet up, enjoy simple living and all its bliss and take a break lol

So happy for you man, god bless and enjoy, you've earned it.

[...]
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 03:25:36 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2021, 02:46:13 pm »
[...], my brother, this was not a dry-eye read for me. Our experiences were so similar and I knew the moment you contacted me that we were speaking the same language when it came to the horror of our withdrawals, particularly with the intrusive thoughts. But I also absolutely believed that you were going to get through it - and you earned every single inch of the wellness you have now. Your success story is vital reading to not only those who are unfortunate enough to experience what we have, but for you yourself to reflect back upon - so you never forget that path you ascended and the scar tissue you accumulated along the way. I'm sure you won't anyway.

I'm glad you posted your records on this thread as well. Even though withdrawal is 9 years in the past for me, "Get Well" was a record that resonated with me in a major way. You have a lot of talent and I hope you continue to cultivate that.

I wish you the absolute best as you move forward in life. It's a lot of readjustment, it's like coming back from another world and having to re-assimilate. After the fog there is clarity.

Proud of you, man - super proud.

Hang in there,

[...]

I've appreciated all the help and guidance you have given along the way. I always think of how lucky it was for you to respond to my desperate messages back in early 2019 or whenever that was. Tough to even remember all the timelines and when I first made contact with people. I was literally searching by keyword for threads related to my symptoms that I found the thread you originally posted in 2012. Very lucky I found that thread. It described what I was going through to a t.

Thank you for the compliments about the music. I definitely plan to keep writing and performing music. I have a lot of readjusting to do and a lot of ground to make up with my wife, but that will be my main priority going forward.