Which covid vaccine?

[Me...]

COVID has proven itself to be a far greater risk than the vaccines. doriia, if you want to skip the vaccine, and play Russian Roulette with COVID, that is your choice. I got the vaccine to protect myself, and protect others by unknowingly spreading it, as you can spread the disease before you have symptoms and test positive.

I'm not here to argue. Just stating the facts from the VAERS site itself telling you how (safe) this vaccine is. Please, be careful and remember that this is a gov't entity. No "conspiracy" here: https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data?fbclid=IwAR1CQzFlShiA0BiECm2voBTOwaJ9os_Ta1K3IFvjWT1S0Xe1et_w_uyPadU

I participated in VAERS, and if you check stats for flu shots or any other shot, there are going to be adverse reactions. Same with drugs/medications. No drug, vaccine, treatment, is 100% safe. COVID is 100% unsafe. You will be sick, you are at increased risk from long haul COVID, you could die from it. The death toll has been staggering.

So if you want to talk about facts, lets look at the facts about COVID. COVID has made far more people sick, caused more long-term effects (we don't even know just how bad long COVID is), and killed far more people than any of the vaccines from Pfizer, Moderna, Astra Zeneca or J&J. I don't need to link you to the facts regarding the dangers of COVID, it's been all over the media, the web/internet, posted by the CDC, etc.

Again, you are free to skip the vaccine and take your chances. As I am free to get it and reduce my risk of COVID.

I concur 100%. I have a friend that refuses to get vaccinated because she thinks they are injecting "trackers" in people. We haven't spoken in a couple months since that conversation. She is convinced Covid isn't even real. Sheesh.

I am fully vaccinated and happy and grateful for it. The last thing I want is Covid.

HM

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Be...]

• [Ma...]

• [Pa...]

• [Me...]

Thank you ladies for the support. *bows*  And I'm with you HM, I'm grateful for the vaccine, I don't want to take any chances with COVID either.

[b5...]

Love this Lottie!!

I had an extreme reaction to my second Moderna dose

I basically couldn’t move for 2 days and was screaming in a lot of pain

Do I regret it? No way! But I do hope we don’t need boosters soon

Some are very sensitive to meds like me, but that doesn’t mean I want to get covid

Did you not hear the story of the Nurse who thought the vaccine was dangerous?

Guess what? She got covid from work and died!!

Do be like that nurse!

If you can self isolate and take care of yourself, as some are doing, that is an okay choice for yourself.

I have kids in high school and university, so no choice for me, plus I have bad asthma

Winnie

Thanks, Winnie!

My second Moderna knocked me for a leap for two days. Pfizer is pushing for the boosters, CDC in US says, "Not so fast". We don't even have everybody vaccinated yet, and it's partly due to people acting like the nurse you mentioned.  :tickedoff:

Hope you are doing well.  :smitten:

• 3 weeks later...

I’m still holding off on the vaccine. But my sister, who is 7 months pregnant got the first jab of the Pfizer vaccine. She told me she didn’t have a choice because they would not let the father be in the delivery room unless they had it.

I’m still hesitant to get a vaccine but I’m trying to make sense of the truth. I just don’t know for sure if these vaccines are safe because people are having reactions to them. My uncle’s girlfriend apparently collapsed today after getting her first shot at a Walgreens today. I mean that’s what my dad told me today. Not sure what’s up with that but my sister is okay. She had no side effects. My grandparents got vaccinated too and they didn’t have any issues so maybe my genetics are fit enough to handle a few Pfizer jabs.

What can I say I just don’t want to risk it. I always wear an n95 and I don’t believe in any conspiracies and I didn’t vote for anyone. I’ve never felt a desire to want to vote so I never have. I have bigger problems to worry about and besides I live in Chicago so everything is Democrat so I just think it’s not that important for me to vote. I still want to retain the right to vote in case I ever felt I need to in the future.

I really hope the vaccines are proven safe. I’m tired of wearing a mask every where I go because the virus scares me. The vaccines scare me. Even the thought of ivermectin scares me because if any crosses the blood brain barrier it seems like it’s excitotoxic. I don’t think it does cross the bbb at normal doses though so it is probably a safe treatment at the right dose. I just don’t feel comfortable doing anything but wearing a mask and steering clear from potential aerosols. Hopefully the conspiracy theories will go away and the truth will be revealed and we will know what the real risks are. This whole vaccine stuff is scary on the political divide it’s causing too. It’s sad.

To be more candid I have a lot of phobias right now. I’m still struggling with the fall out from a kratom relapse last April. I’m pretty much off everything accept 25mg of tianeptine sulfate. I plan to quit by the 9th. A few years ago I bought ibogaine HCl and never used it but I might microdose it in a few months to try to heal from the PAWS from abusing kratom ever since I quit benzos and gabapentinoids.

Ibogaine HCl in large doses is cardiotoxic. Even though I’m only planing on taking 10mg a day, which probably is not cardiotoxic I don’t need to get jabbed by some vaccine that is accociated with heart inflammation. It’s just going to give me anxiety and I don’t want to deal with it. Maybe I’ll go get vaccinated when I figure out the ibogaine situation.

It would be nice if the vaccine was approved for infants. If it’s safe enough for a baby maybe I’ll reconsider. Especially since my pregnant sister is willing to do it. No sense in being a complete coward then.

• 2 months later...

Like everybody else, I had doubts about whether to get a shot or not. But time passed and when COVID-19 vaccines were evaluated in clinical trials and have been approved because those studies show that the vaccine significantly reduces the probability of contracting the virus, I decided to get vaccinated. Also, it so happened that I worked on one project with the guys from https://www.grabmyessay.com/annotated-bibliography and had to read a lot on the topic. Based on what has been proved about vaccines for other diseases, the COVID-19 vaccine may help keep you from getting seriously ill, even if you do get the virus. Getting vaccinated also may protect people around you, particularly those at greater risk for severe illness from COVID-19. I chose Pfizer and didn't have any side effects, except for the pain in the injection site.

• 1 month later...

Get the shot if you want.  Don't get the shot if you don't want to.  This is the great thing about the USA.  You are female to have that choice and I respect that.

I did get the moderna shot and booster.  It was my choice.  For those that blame unvaccinated for covid,?  If the vaccine was good in preventing covid, then this should not be an issue.  I got it mostly for my older family members but if i do get i covid anyway,  and have a mild reaction, then that is fine also and was worth it

Hingie

Correction.  Meand to say free and not female.

Good luck Meganz, wishing you the best no matter what your decision. 

I did the moderna track. 

Hingie