Still happening and is this the drugs or what fed up

[50...]

[50...]

I posted before. I had to switch back to 0.5 clonaz due to sexual urges bad and othet stuff. But i dont get it cos last night i ate 2 cauli cheese burgers mushy peas a sweetcorn a pear apple and some coconut cream. Bed about 11 took meds reduced my zop a tiny bit. I then couldnt sleep and urges bad but try to ignore relax but my leg will start bashing up and down my body going everywhere my head rolking side to side like mad it went on for 3 hrs. Fell asleep only to wake with same things. I fell asleep. My brain wakes about 7 but i cant nove soo tired feel so weak. I have to get up feed cats and go back to bed till 1 i am continualky crying and depressed despire mirtaz. Befire bed after dinner i auddenly felt really anxious having to tell myself breath breath and oh no please dont let me have a panic attack. It passed.

I cant understand this. It all started when i switched to diaz and worse reducing. My acid got sooo bad. When i was on clona amitryp zop risperodone last march id be awake at 5 but up and out shopping etc.

There is something i think wrong with my digestion.

The other night i was hunfry and had 3 slices bread at 6.30. Same thing happened wide awake until 3. I guess its insulin or carbs turn to sugar. I am prediabetic but noone i know whose  prediabetic hss this. My eyes are dry and my bowels arent good . I go back to bed as i just cry. And on eating it gets soooo tight around me its so incomfortable. If i dont eeat the drugs send ne to sleep straight away. Im trying to taper z. I dont know what is going on. I dont think im digesting food well. Told gp but he just said wait for the tests. I can taste everything ive eaten hours later.

I swear these drugs have f...d up my digestive system.. it horrible when it happens as i am writhing around in bed 3 hours . I cant get up as wait to sleep.

I cant see any healing only worse. If i get like this after reducing c and mirtaz at night ill end up having a seizure