Cases of reversal neuroadaptive changes

[Br...]

Dear buddies, I am benzoinfojapan.

I found the description below in the thread http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=82062.0

"Success stories offer anecdotal evidence that reversal neuroadaptive changes can and do happen anywhere from months to years after benzodiazepine discontinuation."

In face I have been reported by two of my twitter followers, who were suffering for years after abrupt discontinuation, that they have been healed all of sudden. Have you guys not heard of that kind of cases? If so please let me know any post here or somewhere else?

I always thank YOU :)

There are many ppl who have reported this.

Baylissa says she suddenly had most of her symptoms go away after a massive 3 month wave worse than acute.

Other seem to have a gradual improvement and others a pattern where waves get better or worse but each time they wear off the intensity has gone down a bit.

Yeah there's plenty of stories like that on here. Read a success story of a guy that healed after a bowel movement. I wish I had that one at the ready to share cuz it was pretty funny. But the dude was basically like, "Took a shit then I healed". Lol

Another guy wrote that he healed on the way home from the DMV. Just hopped in the car and on the way home his ears popped and noticed he felt better.

Yeah there's plenty of stories like that on here. Read a success story of a guy that healed after a bowel movement. I wish I had that one at the ready to share cuz it was pretty funny. But the dude was basically like, "Took a shit then I healed". Lol

Another guy wrote that he healed on the way home from the DMV. Just hopped in the car and on the way home his ears popped and noticed he felt better.

omg that made my day 😂😂😂

I don’t normally visit this site, but I am sure glad I did!  This was reassuring, interesting, and down right funny.  Ears popping and bowels releasing and.....Healed!  Made my day😀😀😀😀

You win the boards today. 😂  I totally needed this.  If only it could be so easy, but we can all hope!  💩

Wow brilliant infos thank you all, Kirokiro.

I read the story. "I had horrible gas and bloating and after the gas left..." :laugh:

I'm going to the bathroom now.

I read the story. "I had horrible gas and bloating and after the gas left..." :laugh:

Oh you found it? lol. That's awesome. That story is why I suspect that protracted benzo withdrawal is a gut issue rather than a brain issue and why I'm working on healing my gut. I've healed way faster tackling candida overgrowth/my gut biome than I did waiting it out.

A guy told me this. He was in a grocery store, and he was feeling very bad. The cashier had a change box. When she closed this, he was completely healthy. He still remembers the sound.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh you found it? lol. That's awesome. That story is why I suspect that protracted benzo withdrawal is a gut issue rather than a brain issue and why I'm working on healing my gut. I've healed way faster tackling candida overgrowth/my gut biome than I did waiting it out.

I'm also exploring gut issues as a big part of my benzo recovery efforts. I'm doing a very expensive comprehensive stool analysis (Genova's GI Effects)... tomorrow, I guess.

The gut-brain connection is very real, and I think it goes both ways; the gut inflammation can be caused by the brain inflammation, and the brain inflammation can be caused by the gut inflammation. Brain inflammation in my case, appears to be developmental trauma-based stress responses, so I'm doing specific therapy for that. I already eat a very simple and nutritious diet, so I've been without information on how to better support my gut; hopefully the test results will have some clues.

Thanks for sharing how much your gut support has helped you; that gives me hope.