What's happening in the brain to cause depression during WD?

[Ca...]

My nightly dose of .30 clonazepam seems to give me just enough relief to somewhat sleep and have dreams only to wake up totally disinterested in life and having no real feeling at all. I feel trapped in my mind with little place to go. Workouts are a joke, I barely make it through 45 minutes before I just stop caring and leave. Depression is my worst enemy by far. The lens I’m looking through is just a burning brain full of pain. Hope seems to have went out the window once I got below .5 on my taper.

I hear you loud and clear too. I recall when I was on K. The hell started anytime I would try to drop below .5 mgs. The w/d sxs from K were impossible for me to tolerate.

• 2 months later...

My nightly dose of .30 clonazepam seems to give me just enough relief to somewhat sleep and have dreams only to wake up totally disinterested in life and having no real feeling at all. I feel trapped in my mind with little place to go. Workouts are a joke, I barely make it through 45 minutes before I just stop caring and leave. Depression is my worst enemy by far. The lens I’m looking through is just a burning brain full of pain. Hope seems to have went out the window once I got below .5 on my taper.

This is so relatable. I have no desire to even work or go out into the world.