Xanax short term healed 1 year..you got this!!!

[Co...]

Hey guys.  It's finally my turn what I thought would be weeks was a year so please stop putting  time on this if you are.  However I hope my story might lessen your time and pain.  So I'd had  prescription for Xanax as long as I can remember I would use like 4 a year only.  Exactly a year ago I was having more frequent anxiety attacks.  I think the bottle of the smallest does possible said like 3 a day and my motto was take as little as possible..so I took more but never even the alloted Amount very quickly we are talking in a months time things got way worse fast.

My anxiety was through the roof times a billion.  I went to many doctors who gave me more medicine and I took none of it.  Eventually I read online and learned I was having interdose withdraw.  So I stopped knowing nothing about taper or cold turkey..it seemed instantly I was so sick like dying puking my guts out..now I know I'm lucky to have survived..went to the hospital was told I have general anxiety and they offered more Xanax I declined.  That was one of many trips to the hospital.

I related to everyone on this site.  I knew then what was happening.  You can imagine how scary it was knowing literally nothing about any of this.  I won't list all of my symptoms I refuse to relieve that.  Just know I can literally reply to every thread here.  I feel my case was crazy extreme for the minimal amount used and horror that I survived now a year later.

I stumbled upon SSR1975 2nd success story in desperation bought every supplement expect the one for itching do not take.  I stared that day his diet and supplement plan.  I did this and ate that for 8 long months. 

I got better.  It helped me.  I spent tons of money at whole foods and for supplements..around probably 7 months knowing I wasn't going to take these supplements my entire life slowly stopped taking if things spiked I would get more.  Not being able to stand the diet I very slowly ate new foods soon I could eat what I wanted and not supplement

Things that helped

The supplements

The diet

Staying positive always, not looking back, not putting time restrictions

Staying away from this site

Keep moving staying busy

Knowing there is an end

cold shower

Long walks

No heat

Read positive books on healing

This will truly make you feel like if you have survived this you can do anything.  Start thinking now if there was something causing you anxiety to even take this and deal with that now.

You can do this, you will heal.  Also stop looking back..these symptoms with how severe give us ptsd so do whatever u can to not focus on them.

Hello Confused2020,

You can't know how much I appreciate you coming back to write your success story and the fact that you put short term in the title!  We have so many members who took the drug like you did and they need to hear what you have to say.  It takes all of us telling our stories to give hope and comfort to those still going through this, so thank you!

I'm so happy you listed what helped you, even though we're all different in how we react to things, there may be someone who will follow in your footsteps and be helped by this, you've done a good thing. 

It can't be easy to come back here so soon after your recovery but I'm glad you did.  :smitten:

Pamster

Thank you Pampster. You were  key to my success too. If you haven't heard it lately thanks for all you do.

I did the diet in SSR1975 2nd success story. Literally eating the same exact thing every day.  I never want those foods again

Yes I also tried looking up the diet and supplements but the website no longer exists.

Thank you for your post

Bentonite Clay - 5 capsules daily - away from food and my supplements and thyroid medications

Potassium - 99mg - two times a day with breakfast and dinner

Vitamin C - 500mg – up to three times a day with each main meal

Vitex (perimenopause hormone balance) - 225mg - once in the morning before 830am for best effect

Hydroxy-Adeno B-12 (specific for people with MTHFR gene defect) – Seeking Health brand – I started with only a ¼ tablet and worked my way up to ½ tablet

Folinic Acid (specific for people with MTHFR gene defect) – Seeking Health brand - - I take ½ tablet – Folinic is VERY different than folate – many European countries have banned folate but it’s in so many vitamins in the US – so be cautious

CoQ10 (as Ubiquinol  Jarrows brand) – twice a day – once in morning and evening

Omega 3 Nordic Naturals - at lunch

Lycopene - 20mg – NOW brand - morning and evening - stopped the acne pretty darn fast

B-2 – 100mg – NOW brand - morning

GTF Chromium (solaray brand) –200mcg -  with breakfast and dinner - this helped regulate blood sugar swings

Benfotiamine - 150mg - morning and evening - helps neuropathic pain and circulation

Astragalus – NOW brand - 500mg - afternoon - stopped the itching and rash dead in its tracks

P5P (activated form for people with MTHFR) – Seeking Health brand - 25 mg - afternoon

Pantethine (activated B5 for people with MTHFR) – NOW brand 450mg – morning – heals adrenals

Zinc/copper combo – Jarrows brand - 15mg/1mg - in afternoon and evening

Vitamin E - 400 IU – in afternoon and evening

Super K - evening

Vitamin D - added back in after month 6 once lab testing showed i had low levels – I realized my prior supplement was just too large a dose at 5000 IU and I switched to Solgar brand – 1000 IU and was fine – I felt a little revved first few doses and then it settled down

Also take 1/2 tsp Himalayan sea salt morning and night.  Drink as much water as possible. 

All organic

Breakfast steel cut oates almond milk

Snack apple carrots or banana

Lunch chicken , rice, broccoli cauliflower or zucchini

Snack kale salad olive oil..I actually blended mine like a smoothie because its hard to eat put a pinch of sea salt

Dinner salmon or chicken, sweet potatoe, broccoli...zucchini or cauliflower

[be...]
Wow, this gives me such hope! I am also short term xanax CT. I am just at the 8 month mark and miserable with anxiety and depression. When did things start feeling better for you?