Today is one year from my CT lorazepam !

[De...]

Well guys today is the day! One year ago today with the help of my pcp prescribing propranolol to control heart rate I stop taking lorazepam CT and entered into the depths of hell not saying it wasn’t hell before I stopped taking cause the medication went paradoxical on me and i had zero perceived sleep for days and days before actually stopping lorazepam. What a scary nightmare  this year has been if it didn’t happen to me I wouldn’t of ever believed meds can do this to someone BUT over the course of the year things went from worse to bad to good to bad to worse to good y’all know the drill.

Around January things started getting better symptoms died down a lot rebound anxiety that happens out of no where and for no reason only pops up for a little every once in awhile then goes away. I still have symptoms today but they’re not bad and they don’t last very long. Life for the most part has gone back to normal. Just waiting on my sleep to reset completely still getting those 6/7 hour nights and sometimes I’ll get nights of weird sleep still.. which I never had before.

I just wanted to pop in and say that don’t believe the benzo lies things do get better. YOU WILL HEAL

Love DV

DV, I remember you... I remember when you started posting and what an emergency it was for you... I’m so glad to see this and know you are doing better... thanks for sharing...

Thank you for the message, Desertvibes, and wishing you complete healing.  So glad to hear how well you are doing now. May that blessed sleep fully reset soon!