5 years off and I’m getting better

[Vi...]

It’s been hell for 5 years and I will never ever forget those 5 years. Won’t say it was a blessing for me bc I learned so much.

Was in agonizing pain for 5 years and slowly lost hope I ever going to heal

But miracle happen and I started to get better. I know is not over but so much better.

Keep fighting for ur life

What I believe helped me to get better

Came off all medication including thyroid medication about 7-8 months ago

Eating very very healthy diet low histamine and glutamate food no sugar dairy coffee and of course alcohol. Meditation started to helped me the last 3-4 months

I couldn’t take any supplements God knows I tried so many and I end up in agonizing pain

Keep fighting for your life it will get better

Sending my love to you all

Vica

That is amazing Vica!  Really happy for you and this is encouraging.  I was worried this was going to be permanent. Personally I have got better in a lot of ways with more sleep, less depression, emotions coming back, and almost no DP/DR.  The head pain is not getting better for me though and this causes anxiety and just suffering. 

I feel like I am ready to work again but now we are in lockdown in Ontario.  Hoping this ends soon.

Did you just recently turn a corner?  Has the head stuff lightened up? Are you thinking about getting back to work? 

I am so sorry that it is taking this long, Vica, but I am glad that you are getting better.  You are strong indeed and I wish you full healing very soon. 

It’s been hell for 5 years and I will never ever forget those 5 years. Won’t say it was a blessing for me bc I learned so much.

Was in agonizing pain for 5 years and slowly lost hope I ever going to heal

But miracle happen and I started to get better. I know is not over but so much better.

Keep fighting for ur life

What I believe helped me to get better

Came off all medication including thyroid medication about 7-8 months ago

Eating very very healthy diet low histamine and glutamate food no sugar dairy coffee and of course alcohol. Meditation started to helped me the last 3-4 months

I couldn’t take any supplements God knows I tried so many and I end up in agonizing pain

Keep fighting for your life it will get better

Sending my love to you all

Vica

This is some of the best news, I remember how awful it was for you. Thank you so much for sharing this Vica. I hope that you are going to be almost or completed symptom-free in the future. You have given us so much hope. 😍

Oh Vica, this is wonderful news. I wish you continued health and healing. I am so grateful to hear your news right now. I will be four years off clonazepam in July and am still quite sick with headaches, fatigue, and cognitive impairment. I kept hopeful but my fear was this is going to get worse. So, thank you for sharing!