Anyone scared to crossover initially but we're successful?

[Su...]

Hi all I have horrible sxs on Ativan and I can't reduce or stabilize anymore. Wondering about successes crossing to V?

I'm planning it for Monday but I'm SO afraid. Every little change in my body rattles my nervous system. Please tell me you did it and it helped. Or if you know someone who did.

Please I need reassurance.

I was on Xanax off and on for 21 years. I’ve been on 2mg a day now for the past 5 years not missing a day until I started to taper last spring. I was able to get to 1 mg but hit a plateau and couldn’t handle going any further. Actually my condition was deteriorating, I was having some CNS problems that mimicked MS. I decided to try switching over to valum. My Dr. Put me on 5 MG twice a day. According to most of what I read I really needed to be put on 10mg twice a day, according to the Aston manual. Well I started on May first taking a 5mg v in the morning, a .5 x mid day, and the other 5mg v at bedtime. I did this for about a week and I was quickly stabilizing. I quit the x altogether after 1 week and am now splitting 1 5mg v at breakfast, taking the other half at lunch and a 5mg v at bedtime. I haven’t felt this good in years. I’m going to keep the schedule I’m on for about another month and then start my taper. If you do decide to substitute I hope you have a good experience with it.