Considering switching from DMT dry cuts to Liquid Titration

[Di...]

I am withdrawing at a rate of .001g of .5MG pill of Klonopin per day.

I am finding dry cutting on scales is not accuracy enough to prevent withdrawals from mistakes. Sorry that my typing is off, I have some benzo brain fog.

I'm looking to switch to liquid and seeing if there is an easy kit or set of things I need to buy to start and how to do it.

Hi there. Your post is very cryptic and doesn't give a lot of info. Are you already micro tapering or is your 0.001 estimate based on a cut and hold percentage?

Do you need help with a tapering plan (reduction maths in which case more info is needed on your starting dose, your cutting rate to date etc.) or do you only want info on micro tapering methods?

There are 2 ways of DMT either dry or liquid. I'm not familiar with the liquid. I'm following Bob07 dry method because he did a stellar job of creating a site with videos that explains everything in detail 

https://benzodrytapermath.com/

Other members will be able to give you advice on liquid tapering. Good luck!

My apologies, I wrote this after a large anxiety weekend and heavy panic and brain fog.

Basically I think dry cutting is not smooth enough for my taper as it is a very low amount. It's hard to make accurate cuts. I want to learn to make the switch to liquid titration and looking for the info and what I need kit-wise.

Q: Can I start my taper using the Simple Direct Taper and then switch to titration if I need to?

Yes. The Simple Direct Taper is all that is required for the majority of members. For example, members beginning their taper at a relatively high dose of their particular benzodiazepine may be able to use the Simple Direct Taper until they get to a lower dose at which point their individual withdrawal symptoms may signal that a switch to titration might be helpful.

^ I think I am at this point.

We'll be happy to help but we need a lot more information, could you include your medication history in your signature so we can see at a glance where you are and what you've done?  Here are the instructions.  Add your history/signature 

I'd also like to hear more about the method you've been using, perhaps we can help you perfect it.  Switching methods will bring about an adjustment period and I'm not sure you're ready to do this, perhaps it would be better for you to hold for awhile to gain some stability.

Hi DigitalRob,

If you want to consider liquid tapering, I wrote a summary of the three methods that I'm using concurrently to taper. 1) Liquid/tablet hybrid tapering 2) Daily Micro Tapering and 3) Homemade Liquid Clonazepam. In my signature there is a link to these three posts where I describe what I'm doing. While my posts deserve some revision and reorganization, I think they might meet your need for considering an example of liquid tapering and the supplies involved.

Please ask me any questions about my posts or liquid tapering in general if I can help.

I look forward to seeing your signature when you get a chance!  :thumbsup:

My apologies, I wrote this after a large anxiety weekend and heavy panic and brain fog.

It's all good. I just wanted to get your thread started and it's sometimes difficult for members to respond when they have very little info. Like Pamster said it would be really good to give some background information on your taper to date so you can get the best advice possible.

You've had some solid responses and you're in good hands with these members.