Is there a support group for people who suffer with OCD here?

[fu...]

Quitting benzos while dealing with OCD seems a tricky thing at least to me. I wonder if there is a group about this as this get somewhat specific.

I don’t know, but I can tell you it is a very common symptom of withdrawal.  I have medical anxiety and seriously for a few months I could think of nothing else... it was awful.  It has subsided and has not been as bad.

I hope this helps, hang in there.

I don’t know, but I can tell you it is a very common symptom of withdrawal.  I have medical anxiety and seriously for a few months I could think of nothing else... it was awful.  It has subsided and has not been as bad.

I hope this helps, hang in there.

Unfortunately I was dealing with OCD even before entering those meds, I am afraid my baseline is a bit obsessive. This together with the amplified ruminating thoughts from wd can be brutal.

I wonder how many had to deal with OCD even before all these meds. I am sometimes afraid that I will need something for life.

I know it is tough, I may have had a mild cases before this started, but it has intensified since being on benzos.

Best advice is to continue tapering off.

I started group for severe mental symptoms, intrusive thoughts, OCD type symptoms, as couldn't see one on here, not many people seem to post on it. Haven't seen one for people with pre- existing OCD as think most people's caused by withdrawal. Just bumped it!