6 months!!

[Ki...]

Not feeling much to celebrate but that I’m alive and made it 6 months. To many symptoms to track and name so not evening going to bother mentioning them. Things that have improved, dizziness, burning skin, insomnia was improved but recent wave took it from me for a while but it will surely come back even greater. Currently I think I’m in a wave because life has been tough. The wave doesn’t feel as strong as the last one but still so very debilitating I’m glad I can do more and my memory is better, and balance is better, weakness in feet are better. Still dealing with muscle pain which sucks, internal vibration is relentless the last 3 days when trying to sleep. But overall things might be slowly improving still surviving instead of living which sucks. Missing my old life, hopefully this journey will end soon. Only time will tell. Hope everyone’s journey is getting better. Contact me if you have any questions or just need someone to talk to.

Congratulations buddy!!!!!!!!!!  The muscle pain does suck!  I’m currently dealing with that in high intensity right now, it can be debilitating at times.  Heads up the longer you push through the better it will get.  😊

Surviving to get to 6 months is certainly worth acknowledgement. I'm sorry that you're still struggling badly, that is pretty common as I am sure you're aware. Keep going for another 6 months because the odds are in your favour that you see an improvement during that time period. You're getting closer to where you want to be, whether it feels like it or not. Congratulations for getting this far.  :clap:

What a cruel healing process this is for many of us, Killthegame, but glad you are able to see what has improved, even if you are still in survival mode.  6 months was a tough one for me and it seems many on this journey, but I saw a lot of improvement at 7 when I had my best window (unfortunately I’m in a bad wave now in 8 months, but so hoping it lifts soon to bring even more healing).  May your living again mode come soon!

Surviving is right, that's what you're doing but that's something to be proud of, for many of us this is the most difficult thing we've endured and you're getting through it.  6 months down is better than just starting out, so that's something.  :thumbsup:

[67...]
I had a hard time at 6 months too, as a short-term user it's tough. At 6 months and one week I was doing great, then another wave, then back and so on. So, I had more good days as the month went on, and at 7 months, I am feeling much better than I was. Hoping for a speedy recovery for use both!