Aussie Aussie Aussie! 🇦🇺

[Sh...]

Where are my bogans at? I know there’s a few of us on here now! My mob has got this... I know ur stuffed, and ur over this benzo blue, sick of feeling like a bludger, but we’re dead set gunna beat this. Before u know it, well all be having a cold one and thinking bout all the hard yakka of withdrawal, and saying up ya bum Benzos while blasting acadacca at a Barbie having a snag, a slab and then a sickie.

Just thought might be a good place for aussies to connect and keep each other afloat. Oh and u kiwis can join in too as long as u concede we did indeed invent the lamington.  :thumbsup:

Straya  🇦🇺

Oi! Oi! Oi!

I'm over 'ere  :laugh:, canya see me! :yippee:

Hope some others will see this post too!

I am formerly from SA, currently VIC :thumbsup:

Yeeew! I’m on the goldy! We are neighbours! I spent most of my holidays on the sunny coast as a kid. Top place. Noosa and caloundra are my faves xx

What about u Casper which area are u? I love Lorne, one of my favorite places. Never been to SA

I've never been to the "sunny" or "goldy" just cairns, townsville, port douglas..

I am in the Mallee region in VIC, we just moved here this month!

I was in Greenways, South East of SA down near Mount Gambier'ish. Loved the rain but after 14 years got sick of 8 month winters.

I got married in pdoug! Love it up there! I couldn’t handle the winter down south. I’m too much of a beach bunny  8)

Shayna you are hilarious - you make me giggle - thanks lovely,

I’m in Sydney but moving up to Queensland soon - like much of the NSW population, the great migration,

Nah, Gold Coast & Sunny Coast are horrible places to live....

Shayna, stop sharing your bum tanning stories, now all the interstate people want to move here!  ;D

Shayna, stop sharing your bum tanning stories, now all the interstate people want to move here!  ;D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Goddaughter everyone,  I’m in Sydney but moving up to Queensland soon - like much of the NSW population, the great migration,

As u can see girls... Bess has autocorrect issues. Goddaughter?  :laugh:

It must be a Sydney thing  8)

Haha! Everyone is jelly of my brown jelly!

Qld is full of bloody blow ins!!! All of u people stay in ur lanes! There’s no bloody houses left up here!

Ok here’s some unpleasantries to change their minds.....Look don’t move here unless u plan to wear a g string like everywhere.... its a thing ...Also I hope u bring a felt hat and a beard, coz like that’s what everyone has here. Man buns, girls vintage cruisers with a wicker basket (weather ur a boy or a girl) mum jeans (I’ll never understand this trend) bongos, fire twirling sticks and just an attitude that ur so much more woke than everyone else 🙄 actually we don’t need anymore wankers here. We’re full up!

Bess ur in coz u are like, so not that  ;)

Goddaughter everyone,  I’m in Sydney but moving up to Queensland soon - like much of the NSW population, the great migration,

Safe to assume my autocorrect is also I’m the throws of BWD.

I love ur autocorrect Bess x she has a mind of her own  :smitten:

I love ur autocorrect Bess x she has a mind of her own  :smitten:

Hehe.  My auto correct is a will ful Beast.

Haha! Everyone is jelly of my brown jelly!

Qld is full of bloody blow ins!!! All of u people stay in ur lanes! There’s no bloody houses left up here!

Ok here’s some unpleasantries to change their minds.....Look don’t move here unless u plan to wear a g string like everywhere.... its a thing ...Also I hope u bring a felt hat and a beard, coz like that’s what everyone has here. Man buns, girls vintage cruisers with a wicker basket (weather ur a boy or a girl) mum jeans (I’ll never understand this trend) bongos, fire twirling sticks and just an attitude that ur so much more woke than everyone else 🙄 actually we don’t need anymore wankers here. We’re full up!

Bess ur in coz u are like, so not that  ;)

Nawwwww thanks lovely!