20 months out and crazy abdominal and vagina discomfort

[Mu...]

I am 20 months out and dealing with crazy abdominal discomfort for almost one year now. Like a  rock in my lower right abdomen. Sometimes radiating to the hip and pelvic bone.

Anybody's out there with similar situation?

Your post is confusing.  Are you saying people are the best for real or more critical? 

Not every post gets answered immediately or at all.  Def not the same day it’s posted.  It’s nothing personal.  There are many posts.  If the problem you post isn’t common, then what can people say?

Sounds like you should go to a doctor.  Those symptoms don’t sound typical.

I'm saying you guys are the best because I am very appreciative of benzo buddies and the people that have reached out to me in the past.

I would be grateful if you would keep your comments to yourself and do not reply to any of my post in the future. Thank you

[43...]
Music60, I don't have this but it sounds gastrointestinal. Get it checked out. If all is ok, it's likely related to benzo injury. We have tons of GABA receptors in the gut. It may just take more time. Have you tried any remedies? No bloody stools or anything?

[43...]
Ah, well, sounds like gaba dysfunction in the gut. I haven't had this specifically, but I have had rectal spasm, diarrhea, gagging and vomiting. Although many do not trust GABA supplements, I found the particularly useful for gut issues in withdrawal because they hit the gut but not the brain. I like pharmaGABA.