Are there any lawsuits against these people?

[Mu...]

Is anyone going to sue the hell out of these people? Obviously they knew the long-term effects of benzos. They had a drug that works well and was hard to get off of what more could a big pharmaceutical want?

One thing for damn sure there are thousands and thousands of former benzo users that would be more than happy to testify in court.

Yeah but who’s got the money to go up against big pharma? I sure don’t. Thanks to these drugs I’m already financially crippled. That’s how they stay on the market,no one can afford to take them on.

I think ray nimmo had a payout but I think he sued the drs. As did Luke montagu.

The stress of withdrawal and recovery is enough.  Lawsuits won’t help with that.  Who are ‘these’ people anyway?  I took the pill and I should have asked better questions.  I’d be lying if I said I had no clue.  I just chose to ignore it.  In Canada, lawsuits aren’t as common as the USA.  Very expensive as more years of your life focused on benzos.  I wish benzos would go away.  They’ve been around for many many years. 

• 3 weeks later...

I can only imagine how much this man suffered from

taking lorazepam/Ativan. So very sad. :(

https://www.aol.com/entertainment/family-chris-cornell-settles-doctor-031224918-151616458.html

"The document said essential to the compromise was the agreement to minimize publicity and keep the terms confidential."

No surprises there. ::)

What a dirty, disgusting industry.

It’s amazing how the general population is blind to the fact that these drugs/benzodiazepines are, as far as I’m concerned, more dangerous than opioids.

The long term ramifications of taking benzodiazepines/Z-drugs is heartbreaking. And I can only figure that money/profit, the driving force of this travesty, is what propels this madness. But I have full confidence that accountability will soon be realized. Justice will be met by those who profit from these drugs while at the same time knowing of their lethal potential..